+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2021

Quote Originally Posted by rustlinsweetiepapers View Post
    I can see his point based on the BBC commentary on last night's Germany - Hungary match,

"The Chelsea player"
    "Brighton fans may remember him"
    "It's like an FA Cup tie"

as if a game can only be viewed through the prism of guffball.

But to replace one form of parochialism with another simply insults the viewer, as if it is impossible to describe a 50 meter diagonal pass without mentioning the player's cousin once had a trial with Stenhousemuir.

That is so true.
    Ally McCoist with his "cheeky chappie" cliche-ridden pysh is a crime against football.

STV had their own commentators for the Scotland England game and they were utter shiite.

England could do worse than sneak Sam Curran into their front line after his run out of the Sri Lankan opener in the rounders being televised on Cooncil+ channel 102.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    It was a thing of beauty apart from the fannies’ penalties.

According to that property-carpetbagging genital postman walloper Kenny McAskill in today’s Scotsman, any televised match without exclusive Scottish commentary and analysis so that proceedings can be seen “from a Scottish perspective” is some sort of cultural slight.

****ing walloper. Turn the volume doon if you’re nae happy. Prick.

In this spirit, I hereby demand that only Michael Grant and Richard Gordon be called upon to give insight, commentary and analysis to any televised Aberdeen fixture, or highlights thereof.
    I'd like Wullie Garner to commentate on our games. He says it how it is & has a good commentary voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post

That is so true.
    Ally McCoist with his "cheeky chappie" cliche-ridden pysh is a crime against football.
    I find that fu ck ing bell-end utterly unlistenable and as irritating as salt under a contact lens.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    England could do worse than sneak Sam Curran into their front line after his run out of the Sri Lankan opener in the rounders being televised on Cooncil+ channel 102.
    https://twitter.com/ESPNcricinfo/sta...0%2Fframe.html

C’mon the Danes.

Great goal there.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    C’mon the Danes.

Great goal there.
    Excellent move and very good finish (for a Dane...see what I did there). To be fair to Robbie Savage (law of averages) he did say a few minutes later that the free kick Danny Ward "won" wasn't a free kick. Bale a luxury Wales can't afford...will they have the bottle to take him off?

He’ll still win best bunchies of the tournament.

Demark go 2 up with Aberdeen-esque defending!

Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast