+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: dna

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    10 addiitional Loyalty Points to anyone attending the game against the LSC on Friday.
    So is that a desperate measure to get folk to buy tickets?

Or

1/ if I go ( as a season ticket holder) do I get the 10 points?

2/ if I don't go but they count me on the attendance figures, do I get 10 points?

3/ don't I get any points at all, rendering it pointless ( sorry) bothering with a season ticket for next year. ( I'll just accumulate points when they're desperate)

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    No, it's just a rebranding.

I’m nae doing DNA but fits the score with the premium & under 12 options?

Premium I get 40 top red points apparently but if I do it for my loon who’s under 18 he only gets 25 points?

So we’re on different points totals meaning I might nae be able to get a ticket with him for a high priority game? F’uck off.

Surely at least they should say any under 18 season ticket holder who takes DNA also gets 40 points so they stay in line with the Adult who’s doubtless paying.

Honestly, do they actually think about how this stuff works in reality?

It’s almost as if those in charge never pay for a f’uckin ticket...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    I’m nae doing DNA but fits the score with the premium & under 12 options?

Premium I get 40 top red points apparently but if I do it for my loon who’s under 18 he only gets 25 points?

So we’re on different points totals meaning I might nae be able to get a ticket with him for a high priority game? F’uck off.

Surely at least they should say any under 18 season ticket holder who takes DNA also gets 40 points so they stay in line with the Adult who’s doubtless paying.

Honestly, do they actually think about how this stuff works in reality?

It’s almost as if those in charge never pay for a f’uckin ticket...
    Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    So is that a desperate measure to get folk to buy tickets?

Or

1/ if I go ( as a season ticket holder) do I get the 10 points?

2/ if I don't go but they count me on the attendance figures, do I get 10 points?

3/ don't I get any points at all, rendering it pointless ( sorry) bothering with a season ticket for next year. ( I'll just accumulate points when they're desperate)
    I thought that was a joke. It's not.

I'll get more points for attending (and using my season ticket so not paying anything?) that match than I got for midweek jaunts to Hamiliton, Ibrox, Stenny and Ibrox.

WTF are they thinking?

I simply can't make it up on Friday. Would mean another half day off work and an overnight stay. If I had known this was coming though i could have just sacked travelling up for the last 5 home games and used the money I would have saved there to come up om Friday and stay the night and got the ten loyalty points I have accumulated over the last five home games in one fell swoop on Friday. Totally bizarre and wrong again from the club. I have had a DNA renewal E-Mail from the club but am looking forward to the phone call asking why I haven't renewed.

It’s almost as if they make the whole thing up as they go along

Who cares about loyalty; "brings in nearly £1m a year".

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    No way, AFC winging stuff. Im nae going to believe that

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    They are.

I like the idea behind the scheme (yes - I know you don't) but it has really been turned into a total shambles without any credibility.

Sent my 'resignation' email yesterday

Great idea in principal, just simply not transparent

The club are complicit in ignoring the support

Their lack of backbone towards blatant bias / cheating is enough for me for now

*The eye bleeding football, wasteful recruitment, fawning of our biggest rival, and ignorance of bigotry are for another day.

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast