+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Clark Robertson?
    Someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Someone else.
    Tease

Someone else.
    Jetward?

If we didn't try to sign Gallagher then I'd be pissed off.

The other signing we are making could also be viewed as a mcinnes type signing but one I'm looking forward to.
    Shaughnessy

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Jetward?
    JET was who I heard too.

I think a brief perusal of Clark Robertson's social media would drastically change the mood re: the h*n ba stard setting foot back at the club.

This "JET" character would have been an archetypal McInnes signing.
    i.e. Someone that plays well against us, maybe even just once (see Kennedy, Matty; Main, Curtis; etc ).

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I think a brief perusal of Clark Robertson's social media would drastically change the mood re: the h*n ba stard setting foot back at the club.

This "JET" character would have been an archetypal McInnes signing.
    i.e. Someone that plays well against us, maybe even just once (see Kennedy, Matty; Main, Curtis; etc ).
    I personally hope it is the boy Jay Emmanuel Thomas. The lad has been a total nightmare for defenders wherever he’s played. He’s scored some absolutely absurd goals over the years and CB’s struggle to contain him. As Livingston have illustrated, he’ll bang a few in with service. And he’s actually the perfect McInnes signing. He’s almost exactly what he wanted Cosgrove to be but rarely was. Surprisingly quick feet for a big lad. Very direct, strong runner.

The way I look at the players we are linked with signing i.e....JET, Robertson and Devlin are not going to win you the league. We got told from our commander in chief that we are aiming to win all competitions we play from now. These guys won’t win us anything.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    I personally hope it is the boy Jay Emmanuel Thomas. The lad has been a total nightmare for defenders wherever he’s played. He’s scored some absolutely absurd goals over the years and CB’s struggle to contain him. As Livingston have illustrated, he’ll bang a few in with service. And he’s actually the perfect McInnes signing. He’s almost exactly what he wanted Cosgrove to be but rarely was. Surprisingly quick feet for a big lad. Very direct, strong runner.
    “Absurd goals”?....

Have you seen his career history? He’s barely scored any goals in 5 or 6 years, bumping around sheite clubs.
    He’s scored 5 goals for Livingston
    I really hope we aren’t signing sheite like this or we’re not going to improve

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The way I look at the players we are linked with signing i.e....JET, Robertson and Devlin are not going to win you the league. We got told from our commander in chief that we are aiming to win all competitions we play from now. These guys won’t win us anything.
    We have also just lost £10 million in the pandemic. I fear this is more likely the type of players we will be signing this summer.

Page 36 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast