+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 361 of 530 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Christian Doidge prolific over the the last 2 seasons but at Forest Green in guffball 4 where Stevie May would easily get double figures

See the scouts havent got on the plane yet

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Christian Doidge prolific over the the last 2 seasons but at Forest Green in guffball 4 where Stevie May would easily get double figures

See the scouts havent got on the plane yet
    Does it matter where they come from or will we dismiss lower league English players and laud the first foreign player like some sort of messiah

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    There were 5 mods I think at one point on here. None of them ever mentioned that I was anywhere near a ban over the years. I’ve seen folk banned for much less than two current posters are getting away with.

Like I said, this is a fairly new thing. I can understand rainman still spewing at being outed but the others holding the pompoms? Very, very odd
    Apologies to both AFC1903 and to Mason. I hoped that I was making a reasonable request to asking you both to keep the petty McInnes squabbling to another thread. Obviously I was wrong and I'll leave you both to it.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Does it matter where they come from or will we dismiss lower league English players and laud the first foreign player like some sort of messiah
    Not really, it seems to depend on whether or not a player is in Russ' very extensive, ahem, black bookie.

If I was a DNA subscriber I wouldn't want it going toward 4th tier English footballers

I'm not saying foreigners are the way but at least cast the net further afield when looking for players

If this is two windows ahead then god help us.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Apologies to both AFC1903 and to Mason. I hoped that I was making a reasonable request to asking you both to keep the petty McInnes squabbling to another thread. Obviously I was wrong and I'll leave you both to it.
    I hope you have noticed I have not done any “petty squabbling” since your polite request.

If I was a DNA subscriber I wouldn't want it going toward 4th tier English footballers

I'm not saying foreigners are the way but at least cast the net further afield when looking for players

I may be wrong but did Motherwell not pick up the "fabled" Louis Moult from Wrexham while they were in the Vauxhall Conference league???

Jewels can be found in a pile of poo if you dig deep enough.

Ridiculous to write off a player who we may or may not be interested in before they have even kicked a ball.

I hope you have noticed I have not done any “petty squabbling” since your polite request.
    And that’s why the board has been running much better today. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    And that’s why the board has been running much better today. Keep up the good work!
    Yeah, not engaging with you or your monikers despite the lame fishing attempts is a treat.
    You should try to behave accordingly as well

Go try stalk / fish some other poor poster.
    Have a great day.
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 28-07-2018 at 01:54 PM.

I would, however, want it to go towards expanding the scouting, which it is.
    I’d argue that’s the most important thing to spend it on.

The whole bashing of the AberDNA thing is odd to me.
    No-one is forcing anyone.
    100% optional.
    If you can afford it & want to help the club, then go ahead.
    If you can’t, or don’t want to, that’s also ok.
    Just don’t f*****g bang on about it like a feckin 5 year old child. (that’s not a dig at you PAC, a general comment)
    Last edited by RedStarTorphins; 28-07-2018 at 02:44 PM.

Page 361 of 530 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast