+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs v Dons Quarter Final roll call etc....

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    No you didn’t,you used to go on about how shyte he was and done next to nothing in most games. I argued that his goals and assists record were worth having him in the team.

He has 1 goal and 1 assist in the last 3 games by the way.
    Yes i did. I always said he was very good when he could be arsed bit it wasnt often enough. He hid on the wing woth his piss boiling droopy the dog impersonation when the chips were down. He was a match winner up front. He wasnt on the wing. He couldnt/cant grab a game by the scruff and try to change it. If the team was not performing McGinn was not.

He was f@cking rank last night.

His ball v motherwell was great ill give him that but he was anonymous for most of it

He was far from good v st johnstone albeit got the equaliser. A rare strile on target from him

He also cannot beat a man anymore which leads me to think plenty more of this...........

Name:  s-l640.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  44.8 KB
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 26-09-2018 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Yes i did. I always said he was very good when he could be arsed bit it wasnt often enough. He hid on the wing woth his piss boiling droopy the dog impersonation when the chips were down. He was a match winner up front. He wasnt on the wing. He couldnt/cant grab a game by the scruff and try to change it. If the team was not performing McGinn was not.

He was f@cking rank last night.

His ball v motherwell was great ill give him that but he was anonymous for most of it

He was far from good v st johnstone albeit got the equaliser. A rare strile on target from him

He also cannot beat a man anymore which leads me to think plenty more of this...........

Name:  s-l640.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  44.8 KB
    246 games 71 goals 61 assists.

Not bad for some one who hides on the wing far too often and couldn’t/can’t take a game by the scruff of the neck.

That’s almost as bad as the folk who used to say Rooney was sh1te because all he could do was score goals.

All im saying is he is more often than not sh@te if the games not going our way. Its always infuriated me

Im not taking away anything from him being a good servant to the club and how good he can be. He just infuriates me when he takes the hump

My worry now is he doesnt seem to beat men this season. Is it a lingering injury. I hope it is that and not hes lost a part of his game

All im saying is he is more often than not sh@te if the games not going our way. Its always infuriated me

Im not taking away anything from him being a good servant to the club and how good he can be. He just infuriates me when he takes the hump

My worry now is he doesnt seem to beat men this season. Is it a lingering injury. I hope it is that and not hes lost a part of his game
    Fair enough min,I would imagine as with most footballers his best days are behind him now he is on the wrong side of 30.He will still score and assist his fair share of goals but it’s getting to the stage now where the likes of Ross or Wright should be putting pressure on him for his place.

There does seem to be a myth that he used to play brilliantly for us,I don’t think he has ever been that type of player who will be man of the match that often,more of player who will be able to create or score a goal out of nothing.

It’s kind of similar to the myth that Rooney used to have pace, could create chances and hold the ball up, he was exactly the same player from the day he signed to the day he left.

Fair enough min,I would imagine as with most footballers his best days are behind him now he is on the wrong side of 30.He will still score and assist his fair share of goals but it’s getting to the stage now where the likes of Ross or Wright should be putting pressure on him for his place.

There does seem to be a myth that he used to play brilliantly for us,I don’t think he has ever been that type of player who will be man of the match that often,more of player who will be able to create or score a goal out of nothing.

It’s kind of similar to the myth that Rooney used to have pace, could create chances and hold the ball up, he was exactly the same player from the day he signed to the day he left.
    He was brilliant in his first season to be fair. After that he's been very, very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He was brilliant in his first season to be fair. After that he's been very, very good.
    I don’t think he was any better in his first season,the only difference was he played up front and scored more goals.

Im not a hater. Ive always tried to be clear on that. But when hes sulky and hiding he infuriates me like no other as i know hes a cracking player. Thats why i get so worked up about him

That was a classic. It was three gestures of "what the f@ck".There was the look on his face, the shrugbof the shoulders and the lookto the bench or Shinnie or whoever with the palm up what the f@ck hand signal.
    I have it on good authority the note read: “hi can you get those gluten free brown rolls after x”

No wonder Devlin looked confused, theres hunners of gluten free brown rolls to choose from thesedays.

Shambles.

Anyone else heard the Stephen Ireland rumour?

We're talking to his reps apparently..

Fits the bill.. returned from a bad double fracture, no much game time lately...

Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    Nothing else matters
    That has to be one of the most dumbest statements I have read on here in years and God alone knows there has been a fair few contenders, probably one or two from myself as well.
    But fk me rigid "Nothing Else Matters" ffs get a grip......

Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast