+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 79 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

He should be forced to commit one way or the other after the Huns game. He’s had long enough to think about it, the club deserve an answer.

If he signs a pre contract with the scum, that’s up to him. If he plays a single minute after, that’s up to McInnes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He should be forced to commit one way or the other after the Huns game. He’s had long enough to think about it, the club deserve an answer.

If he signs a pre contract with the scum, that’s up to him. If he plays a single minute after, that’s up to McInnes.
    The thing is, we won’t press him for an answer.
    (McInnes privately may have one).
    Plenty players let their contracts run down & don’t commit or announce anything until the summer when the season ends.

That said, the more the club & him stay silent, the more it stinks... and the stench is a Hun flavoured aroma of scum

Im sure someone on here said "deffo not leaving"

See how it draws out but if Shinnie ends up at the Huns after the whole Jack thing, then that’ll be almost as embarrassing for our current coach as the time he put a rapist in an XXL Dons strip.

I’m with Sneckie I think. If we’re knowingly making a hun player our captain, then this isn’t what I signed up for. I can just about put up with the Dundee Utd & blue strips, the strong rangers stuff & moving the club out to a f*cking shoebox in the highlands but everyone has their limits. That would be mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Im sure someone on here said "deffo not leaving"
    Who was that daft & naive?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    See how it draws out but if Shinnie ends up at the Huns after the whole Jack thing, then that’ll be almost as embarrassing for our current coach as the time he put a rapist in an XXL Dons strip.

I’m with Sneckie I think. If we’re knowingly making a hun player our captain, then this isn’t what I signed up for. I can just about put up with the Dundee Utd & blue strips, the strong rangers stuff & moving the club out to a f*cking shoebox in the highlands but everyone has their limits. That would be mine.
    I wouldn’t blame the club if he has signed for the scum.
    They can pay more.
    That’s just a fact.
    However, if he has, & if they know he has, he should be nowhere near the team.
    As I said earlier, even if it’s to our detriment, there’s a point of principal here.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Who was that daft & naive?
    Even went on to say "contract will be extended" then had a go at me when I asked for a source

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Even went on to say "contract will be extended" then had a go at me when I asked for a source
    Dearie me.
    Delusional

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    No that's classic celtic behaviour not sevco. They will be interested in stopping ten in a row and nothing else. Shinnie won't strengthen sevco one iota just like the rat didn't either. If that's the level of their ambition then Slippy G will be sacked by this time next year
    I think you'll find the rat has strengthened them,he's one of the first names on their team sheet

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The thing is, we won’t press him for an answer.
    (McInnes privately may have one).
    Plenty players let their contracts run down & don’t commit or announce anything until the summer when the season ends.

That said, the more the club & him stay silent, the more it stinks... and the stench is a Hun flavoured aroma of scum
    As i said earlier,a hun i know who has been correct with everything before has said he has agreed a 3 year deal which will be announced at end of season,i've no reason to disbelieve him and the silence from club and player and seems to back this up for me

Page 38 of 79 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast