+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Ex-Millers In The News (2023-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Scottish Football - 11 May 2024

Premiership - 2nd Phase - Top Six

St Mirren 0-1 Kilmarnock

Ex-Miller player Kyle Vassell, gets the winning goal.
    ........and Angus McDonald is the Captain of Aberdeen! Honestly,I don't know why Rangers and Celtic get so hot and bothered!

Jon Taylor
    Caolin Lavery (loan)
    Both released by Doncaster

Ex-Millers player Jonson Clarke-Harris released by Peterborough United.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Watch this space.
    Yes, it was on the cards mate, which forwards Steve Evans will play, could get interesting, with JCH, Eaves
    & Hughill having words if we get a penalty, to who is going to take it.

I bet Barry Fry at Peterborough United is p*ssed off, after not getting a fee for JCH, or if not a fee, it
    could have been a straight swap, JCH for Peter Kioso.
    Last edited by Ericsladkilnhurst; 15-05-2024 at 10:14 PM.

Yes, it was on the cards mate, which forwards Steve Evans will play, could get interesting, with JCH, Eaves
    & Hughill having words if we get a penalty, to who is going to take it.

I bet Barry Fry at Peterborough United is p*ssed off, after not getting a fee for JCH, or if not a fee, it
    could have been a straight swap, JCH for Peter Kioso.
    Eaves to Peterborough?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Eaves to Peterborough?
    Kioso. We'll use the transfer fee to pay JCH's sign on fee and wages to fund the deal.
    As suggested on an earlier thread effectively a swap
    Last edited by BramleyMiller58; 15-05-2024 at 10:41 PM.

Ex loan Lembikisa scored for Hearts

I just realised that I missed the chance to see Matt Crooks on Wednesday as his table topping Real Salt Lake visited Seattle. He came on as a 34th minute substitute and featured in the build up to their equaliser on 90+9 minutes as they rescued a 1-1 draw.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I just realised that I missed the chance to see Matt Crooks on Wednesday as his table topping Real Salt Lake visited Seattle. He came on as a 34th minute substitute and featured in the build up to their equaliser on 90+9 minutes as they rescued a 1-1 draw.
    Where abouts in Seattle do you live Cam? I remember in the late 90's doing a fly drive around the Pacific North West and stayed 5 nights in Seattle.Fantastic place.I was a huge Twin Peaks fan at the time so headed out to Snocqualmie and North Bend and stayed a night at the Salish Lodge. Beautiful around there.

My workplace is in downtown Seattle but I mainly work at home and we live about 25 miles east so Snoqualmie and North Bend are just on our doorstep. We were in Snoqualmie just a few weeks ago for a Sunday stroll and a few pints and lunch. We like all the 'oldtown' places out that way including a couple a bit closer to us like Duval and Carnation. As you say it's a beautiful area. Never stayed in that Salish Lodge but a pretty impressive place atop the waterfalls.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839