+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Rovaniemi v the Dons

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    I recall SoT strenuously trying to defend it by saying it was not a Union Jack, but he undermined that argument entirely by also claiming it was designed to upset Celtic fans.

Saying this is not a Unionist flag is like Killie fans singing H*llo H*llo, changing the words a wee bit, and then claiming not to be acting hunnish.

Union jack styled flags, singing about chicken suppers, whatever, if you don't want to be called a hun don't behave like one.
    Aye, spot on there.

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    I recall SoT strenuously trying to defend it by saying it was not a Union Jack, but he undermined that argument entirely by also claiming it was designed to upset Celtic fans.

Saying this is not a Unionist flag is like Killie fans singing H*llo H*llo, changing the words a wee bit, and then claiming not to be acting hunnish.

Union jack styled flags, singing about chicken suppers, whatever, if you don't want to be called a hun don't behave like one.
    This.

I've often wondered if the guys that promote the "winding up the Tims......" angle would be so quick to join in some ditties about "The Struggle". You know, to wind up the h*ns.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    This.

I've often wondered if the guys that promote the "winding up the Tims......" angle would be so quick to join in some ditties about "The Struggle". You know, to wind up the h*ns.
    Boy who owns that flag says he will cross himself at brox to wind the huns up. So I suspect the cheicken supper etc songs are on his menu too.
    don`t like the thing myself , but tend to think that if we do " Stand Free " from any and all religious bigotry , then it`s hard to insist all Dandies toe an SNP line ?

Don't think it's anything to do with the SNP

Just an anti Hun thing for most.

Anyway Neil min, good trip?

My loon is back in Gdansk, heading back to Aberdeen tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Boy who owns that flag says he will cross himself at brox to wind the huns up. So I suspect the cheicken supper etc songs are on his menu too.
    don`t like the thing myself , but tend to think that if we do " Stand Free " from any and all religious bigotry , then it`s hard to insist all Dandies toe an SNP line ?

Some of the things that went on at iprix, septic park and Hampden when we played either of the mutants were to get the best/worst reaction from the clunts. Happy Days.

It's a flag. It's Dons colours. Enough already with all the drama. Let's build a training ground and get over it. Or something along those lines.

On topic.

Still no news from Premier Sports regarding LIVE coverage of the game. Troubling times.

It's a Hun flag, whatever colours.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It's a Hun flag, whatever colours.
    Hibs had a similar flag in their colours, are hibs huns as well?

Fu*k the Union Jack
    Fu*k the Union
    Fu*k the Royal Family
    Fu*k the huns

That’s my summation of it.

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast