+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 394 of 489 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396404444 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Last nights podcast still not up on the bbc website which is strange...i listen every evening from afar and enjoy it...totally agree re the "title challenge" BS...its as if the last few years never happened...remember 2015 (oh my, is that really 5 years ago already) when Dons blew several chances to go top late winter / early spring...that game at Tynecastle still eats away, Church put us one up, shouldve been three up after 10 minutes...only for some keystone cops defending let them score twice...that night was my biggest disappointment of the McInnes era in terms of the league...anyway, I digress...these pundits are all pretty hopeless really...Celtic were going to run up 20 titles in a row just a few years ago...idiots..Fair play to MS for sticking up for the Dons, he does that regularly...but....I class him in the pretty hopeless category as well tbh...he has a tendency to just piggy back onto what someone else has just said...I can see why a proper journo like English gets irritated with him at times. I think Neil McCann is really good these days, better suited for radio than the telly perhaps...

I was wondering why the podcast hadn't appeared yet.
    Hopefully MS hadn't been punted, I'm guessing Jabba has maybe called in favours from some of his old muckers there.

Celtic have just fired a headshot into SKY over the Morelos interview. Hopefully Aberdeen wire in as well

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Celtic have just fired a headshot into SKY over the Morelos interview. Hopefully Aberdeen wire in as well
    Yes the interview had the fingers of Jim Whyte all over it. Morelos is a cheating little chunt and is hated due to his behaviour and nothing to do with the colour of his skin

Mind you, you have to laugh at the crap in the celtic statement. This little gem for instance "Celtic is proud of the wonderful reputation earned by its supporters over many years in many countries and at home". This will be the same fans that have got their club fined by UEFA about 20 times in the last five years is it? Or the same fans that roll out their IRA ditties at each away match is it?

They both deserve each other and the sooner they p1ss off to another league somewhere the better for the rest of us

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I actually think we should stay out of it. Let them eat each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I actually think we should stay out of it. Let them eat each other.
    So do I but Morelos brought us into it

I haven't seen (and won't ever see) Harvey's interview on Sky.

What did he say about us?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Stewart speaks the truth and it's high time someone called out Jabba for the absolute bile he spews out.

He's accurate to call him dangerous.

It's irresponsible to goad sevco's educationally sub-normal, troglodyte fans into apoplexy when thy're already clinging to reality by a thread.

The man is a disgusting illness, an apology for a human being.

I papped Traynors elder brother out a pub many years ago.

+5 DNA points to me

Page 394 of 489 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396404444 ... LastLast