+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 398 of 410 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    We still actually don't know if he's any good or not really. He was pretty decent I thought in his little cameo but it appears the timing just wasn't right.
    We may have had an upturn in results since he signed but some of our performances have been ****ing dire, and he still couldn't get on the pitch. That tells me that he was probably either shyte or his attitude was.

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    I thought he meant Akinola joining coincided with the start of our decent run, so it was difficult for him to break into the side which was actually quite settled for a while.

Slight irony might be if we are missing all 3 of Levitt, Harkes and Butcher tomorrow, he might just have got a game.

That's exactly what I meant, should have made it clearer

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    That's exactly what I meant, should have made it clearer
    I got it. Dunno why anyone would think you meant that Akinola had an influence on results! Wouldn't be the 1st time someone jumped in without reading a post properly.

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    I got it. Dunno why anyone would think you meant that Akinola had an influence on results! Wouldn't be the 1st time someone jumped in without reading a post properly.
    https://youtu.be/pT9Y7mxlmLE

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    The expletives again? Thought you had me on "ignore" ? Shedka made a fair point saying Akinola joining coincided with our midfield playing well therefore couldn't get a game--once more, you jumped in totally missing the point and had a go at Shedka. Maybe try reading posts two or three times before jumping in. Chill.

I notice he’s not even on the bench for Hibs today, but what about Doidge from Hibs for next season? Whenever we’ve played him (and also from what I’ve seen of him against other teams) he’s a total handful and he scores goals. Seemed to be Hibs main striker alongside Nisbet until Maloney has come in and is now so far down the pecking order you’d think he’d been punted already. We’re crying out for an experienced, big target man, who can hold the ball up, win it in the air, link up play and score goals. To me he ticks every box and given his current circumstances could possibly be gotten on the cheap……..

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I notice he’s not even on the bench for Hibs today, but what about Doidge from Hibs for next season? Whenever we’ve played him (and also from what I’ve seen of him against other teams) he’s a total handful and he scores goals. Seemed to be Hibs main striker alongside Nisbet until Maloney has come in and is now so far down the pecking order you’d think he’d been punted already. We’re crying out for an experienced, big target man, who can hold the ball up, win it in the air, link up play and score goals. To me he ticks every box and given his current circumstances could possibly be gotten on the cheap……..
    Always thought he was decent tbf, certainly loved a goal or two against us. Seems to have gone backwards at Hibs this season. Even before Maloney he was struggling for game time.

Notice they've just went one down. We're almost halfway to getting the beach balls looked out. 🏖️🏀

Make that two down. What a strike! Superb free kick tbf.

F*ck me, 2-1. 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Always thought he was decent tbf, certainly loved a goal or two against us. Seems to have gone backwards at Hibs this season. Even before Maloney he was struggling for game time.

Notice they've just went one down. We're almost halfway to getting the beach balls looked out. ��️��
    He was injured for the bulk of the first part of the season then got sent off against Coonty in his first game back. In that time Jack got punted, Maloney came in and he’s never got a look in since. Maybe a falling out with Wee Shauny but he was always a starter under Ross Jack.

Page 398 of 410 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)