+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Everyone seems to be writing us off

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Is JCH a scrapgoat this season?

Let's not forget he missed nearly a season out .

Warney needs to give him game (how else is he going to prove himself?)
    If our other forwards do well/don't get injured, I think that Warney will give JCH game time by sending him out on loan. He hinted at that in an interview about a month ago

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    If our other forwards do well/don't get injured, I think that Warney will give JCH game time by sending him out on loan. He hinted at that in an interview about a month ago
    A year on contract and send him out on loan? Don't make much sense to me doing that when trading him for someone else or selling him would be better for both club and player.

I like Jono he has power and footwork but I think he's more of a WF than a CF

Jono ball Yates
    Newell vaulks freks Williams
    Mattock ajayi Emmanuel
    O'Donnel

Something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Not a scapegoat mate

From an interview warne made on ifollow he said he was struggling to pick his strikers Bally procs yatesy and Moore he didn't even mention Jono I think we have some top class league 1 strikers JCH included. But he only has a year and if he don't get game time with the club he will go in January or on a free transfer at end of season
    I understand that but if Warney isn't going to give him games then how is he suppose to prove himself.

Proctor did well in pre-season and I think Warney is actually reading too much into that (even though he isn't saying it) but I'm not sure he'll be our top scorer.

JCH should be the penalty taker, that's if we get any

Anyway if we keep scoring and bagging 3 points then I'm happy

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I understand that but if Warney isn't going to give him games then how is he suppose to prove himself.
    I agree that he needs gane time after such a long lay-off.

I suppose that he could be play in the reserves games. When do the reserves fixtures start? Anybody seen a fixture list?

Going out on loan also would put JCH in the "shop window" re possible sale, player-swap, etc
    Last edited by mikemiller; 03-08-2017 at 11:58 AM.

The football lab, have forecast the Millers to lose 2-0 at Fleetwood Town.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Typo error I bet it's 2-0 to us

Been to the 2 home friendly's. Keeper/defence not a weakness. Up front same. Midfield, I weren't fussed with Potter. Makes Smallwood look good. He's only player of that type we've got, that wants sorting. Wingers. Not seen any up to now. Right Williams ok going forward, not sure about rest of his game. Taylor or Forde same as last season. No end product. For being a stronger player who can track back I'd go with Forde. Left needs a natural player there. Newell needs to start there. Were's Bailey-King?

Sort that out. Got a chance. Can't see an outstanding side in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Been to the 2 home friendly's. Keeper/defence not a weakness. Up front same. Midfield, I weren't fussed with Potter. Makes Smallwood look good. He's only player of that type we've got, that wants sorting. Wingers. Not seen any up to now. Right Williams ok going forward, not sure about rest of his game. Taylor or Forde same as last season. No end product. For being a stronger player who can track back I'd go with Forde. Left needs a natural player there. Newell needs to start there. Were's Bailey-King?

Sort that out. Got a chance. Can't see an outstanding side in this league.
    I was told that Bailley-King was injured which was why he wasn't in the squad for the Barnsley friendly. Don't know whether that's true or not.

I am glad that we are being written off as this just might translate to a touch of complacency in opposing dressing rooms which we could then work to our favour

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Young lad who owns/runs that, what's he know

He could be right though, I'm not predicting his one

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast