+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P Forest mad

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Who is the Notts old coldger your on about kid, is it the County Pie fan on here maybe ?.
    All this talk of pies though makes me hungry, what about some chicken n mushroom, or cheese ham n tomato, or old fashioned steak n kidney lol.
    Obviously.
    And don't talk of pies near him. The last time he had 1 He got his false teeth stuck in them.
    And do bring an extra incontinence bag along when you go on a road trip with him.

Are they really that old on the Notts Forest err sorry, I mean the Notts County board ?.
    I really do want a pie right now, can we stop talking about frikkin pies etc.

Are they really that old on the Notts Forest err sorry, I mean the Notts County board ?.
    I really do want a pie right now, can we stop talking about frikkin pies etc.
    The usual old waffle from him Acido but he still won't answer the question, he can remember their European exploits so he must be getting long in the tooth ( if he as any )

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    The usual old waffle from him Acido but he still won't answer the question, he can remember their European exploits so he must be getting long in the tooth ( if he as any )
    You're the expert on 'old waffles.' Coffin Dodger!
    Have you made out your will?
    Please remember to leave the bulk of your 'estate' to Notts.

I'm sure they'll easily be able to raise some money auctioning off your walking stick, false teeth and extra '**** bags', bingo set etc, to other fellow Notts old fogeys.
    I know it's not much but if every other Notts dodger did the same - the 10-20 quid earned multiplied by your entire fan base of 300- that's nearly 5000 quid.
    And you'd just about afford to loan a Barnsley player for an entire season!!!

#NottsCodger+BarnsleyDyke
    #BarrelofLaughs

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    You're the expert on 'old waffles.' Coffin Dodger!
    Have you made out your will?
    Please remember to leave the bulk of your 'estate' to Notts.

I'm sure they'll easily be able to raise some money auctioning off your walking stick, false teeth and extra '**** bags', bingo set etc, to other fellow Notts old fogeys.
    I know it's not much but if every other Notts dodger did the same - the 10-20 quid earned multiplied by your entire fan base of 300- that's nearly 5000 quid.
    And you'd just about afford to loan a Barnsley player for an entire season!!!

#NottsCodger+BarnsleyDyke
    #BarrelofLaughs
    Waffle waffle waffle that is a sign of old age keep repeating the same over and over.
    Now then back to the original question, how old are you or have you forgot?
    You DO understand the question don't you?
    Last edited by i961pie; 28-05-2018 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Waffle waffle waffle that is a sign of old age keep repeating the same over and over.
    Now then back to the original question, how old are you or have you forgot?
    You DO understand the question don't you?
    As I said earlier. Waffling and all things old age is clearly your domain. Codger.

First pies and now waffles, I can smell summat cooking on here.

First pies and now waffles, I can smell summat cooking on here.
    Indeed, get a good sniff of his incontinence bag!!

Hahaha.

Hmmmm now what's my age again...?

Trolol. A young Dyke punk and an old Notts codger! Wunderbar!

Well your obviously 60 plus aren't you kid, so you must be enjoying this decent weather we're having right now ?.
    Be careful though with the talk about pee bags etc, you will need them very soon won't you.

Well your obviously 60 plus aren't you kid, so you must be enjoying this decent weather we're having right now ?.
    Be careful though with the talk about pee bags etc, you will need them very soon won't you.
    60 plus? Hahaha.
    Actually I've spoken about my age in many past posts. Seek and you shall find.

And no pee bags for me. That's Mr Notts' area of expertise. He doesn't just use a catherer. He also needs the crap bag.

Oh btw ye old codger, you had a very lucky escape in NZ. I just learnt more people die of horse related injuries than snake bites in Australia. 74-64
    Anyway you're safe around snakes. A few drops from your pee bag and they'll keep well clear.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast