Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
Maybe under previous owners you could think this but the whole identity of the club under the Danes is to bring in players like Vincent, play them and sell them on for a profit. Why on earth would they tell Burchnall to drop a player like him for a loan player that has no value to us once their loan is up?

Most fans have only seen one game from Brunt, and with the reputation he came with (which he seems to have built in this league, THIS season) I'd say it might be a bit early to be writing him off. Likewise with Jayden Richardson, who i thought was a bit quieter on saturday but has looked brilliant in other appearances and Patto was absolutey a better option than Slocombe.

It's only really Parsons that's looked a bit of a waste of a loan so I'm not sure it's too much to complain about yet.

As for Jaros, think I must have watched a different game to some on here. He has to come out and get something on the ball as Brindley lets his man get in front of him and without Jaros getting to it he's got a tap in, it's unlucky it falls to their man instead of a defender but he did about as much as he could. He looked assertive in all of his decisions other than that shot from range he fumbled wide but I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and say it could have been the wind or a deflection. He came off his line when needed for crosses, the second goal was absolutely not the time to come out for it, the replay from behind the goal shows the cross was miles away from him, he has to rely on his defenders and they didn't win the first or second ball.

Based on Cal Roberts' reaction I'd say the coaching staff should shoulder a good part of the blame for the second as he seemed to be asking why he was marking their big number 5 and generally either didn't know what he was doing or didn't want to be doing what he'd been instructed as he came over to the touchline after the goal and was livid with one of the coaches (not I
Agree 100%