+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We really should stop looking at dross in England…it doesn’t say much for the ability of our scouting team. We can easily pick up better players abroad. We should also start looking for a manager from abroad….no one on these shores seems upto the challenge.
    Do you really think it is that easy to sign better players from abroad? You either have to be taking the P or you're very deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Ramadani has to play in front of these tössers.

Surely he knows of a few players who could do a better job.

Get a couple of Serbs in......sort the bästards out.
    Or Ukrainians, as they certainly know how to scrap when the chips are down! There’s a fair bit of dross been signed amongst the few decent players IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Do you really think it is that easy to sign better players from abroad? You either have to be taking the P or you're very deluded.
    Well let me put it to you another way….who is our player we have signed in the summer that is better than Duk, Miovski or Ramadani?

Red John in talking absolute boll*cks shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Fluently, frequently, idiotically.

Can’t post pics of the delicious Juliet Stevenson. Apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Some folk don’t like other opinions….so I just provide facts.

I am awaiting a response on who we signed on a permanent deal from England in the summer is better than Duk, Miovski or Ramadani? That is why it is easy to get better players abroad. Getting a decent player from England is definitely more problematic so i would rule out worrying about the dross in the English lower leagues. Kelle Roos has been average for a goalkeeper…no worse or better than Joe Lewis is as such but he is probably the only one of any note and let’s be honest….he has a mistake in him waiting to happen also during matches.

I was spot on about Jim Goodwin from the start so trust my judgment on the transfer front as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Some folk don’t like other opinions….so I just provide facts.

I am awaiting a response on who we signed on a permanent deal from England in the summer is better than Duk, Miovski or Ramadani? That is why it is easy to get better players abroad. Getting a decent player from England is definitely more problematic so i would rule out worrying about the dross in the English lower leagues. Kelle Roos has been average for a goalkeeper…no worse or better than Joe Lewis is as such but he is probably the only one of any note and let’s be honest….he has a mistake in him waiting to happen also during matches.

I was spot on about Jim Goodwin from the start so trust my judgment on the transfer front as well.
    Best player we signed was Clarkson although we haven't seen the best of him and never will in a Dons shirt. Ramadani is my favourite out of our signings in the summer.

No idea how Roberts will be so still hope for him, but think we will lose money on Richardson and Morris, but happy to be proved wrong.

Roos is no better than Lewis based on last season's form, which I suspect was more to do with how we played under Glass and the poor defence as he looked more assured once Glass left, but he was head and shoulders above Roos in his first few seasons.

Best and most consistent player until his injury has been Hayes and no surprise we have been shyte since we lost him to injury. Clone Hayes to cover all 11 positions in the team and we smash the league.

We just have to sign good players regardless of nationality and more importantly bring through our own.

Rumours going about that we are signing Kevin Long from Burnley and Johnathan Grounds from wait for it….Exeter City. If this pair are getting signed to save Goodwin his job then

We have known for three months that our defence needed to be strengthened in January. So where are the new signings? This month we play 6 games including two in the only two competitions we can win (including a semi-final FFS) and two against our most likely competitors to finish third and almost certain £3Million passport to European Group stages football.

I hate to say it but look at celtic, they knew what their weaknesses were and have three players signed and ready to be registered on 1st January. That's what a competent organisation does. The fact that it appears we are nowhere near to being able to put a stronger defence on the park just shows the absolute sh1tshow we have become both on and off the park.

No doubt we will role out two loan signings on the 31st January from the lower leagues of englandshire by which time we could be out of one or both cups and third place will be a distant prospect. There is no way Cormack would have run his computer companies with this level of incompetence so why allow it with his football company????

There is no way Cormack would have run his computer companies with this level of incompetence so why allow it with his football company????[/QUOTE]

Because he is a ego centric narcissistic cunť

Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast