+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Liar King

re: The Liar King

Quote Originally Posted by super_ally_rfc
    it will be bumped at the end of the transfer windoe to embarrass the clown though, you can count on that
    like you were planning on bumping all your belter comments about Rangers 100% getting promoted last season, how did that work out

Tainted wasn't happy because I liked one of your posts.

I don't have the time for the rest of your post Atimiknow, I'm guessing you're just repeating the same tired stuff you've been posting about King since the man took over.

I'm happy to wait and see

the cop-out king claimed he didn't look at which club a poster supported before deciding whether to respond. a big fat lie, no surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by bluek
    Tainted wasn't happy because I liked one of your posts.

I don't have the time for the rest of your post Atimiknow, I'm guessing you're just repeating the same tired stuff you've been posting about King since the man took over.

I'm happy to wait and see

YOu liked one of my posts? How did that happen?

I'm sure I've "liked" quite a few of yours over the months/years. Just because you're a hvn doesn't mean you're always wrong you know

King said nearly 3 weeks ago:

"So there will be a fairly substantial investment required in the next couple of months from me and the other investors."

"fairly substantial" in the next "couple of months"

Clock's ticking and if he's willing to be so shameless in making these claims let's see if he's true to his word come the start of the season (by which time the couple of months will have elapsed).

With a guy like him a few million's a relative drop in the ocean so it shouldn't be at all

Any updates on the fairly substantial investments that Dodgy Dave II and his cronies are making?

5 weeks to season kick-off and last season's 3rd team in the 2nd flight are 8 players lighter than last season.

Roll Up! Roll Up! Buy yer Season Tickets and see all those great players that you've...er Dave has paid for.

Anyone for the last of the Season Tickets? Get them before they're all gone!

Beyond boring AtimIknow

Take a day aff and write a post about Morton

This thread proves that the Rangers obsession will never die.

We are criticised for spending money at the drop of a hat.

We are criticised for prudent financial consideration.

Is there realty so little going on at the other clubs in Scotland?

The ones you Bears news hounds allegedly support?

What this thread proves is that a known glib and shameless liar has been found "fit and proper" and has promised to invest substantially yet thus far hasn't invested.

All this against a background of previous guys in the same role who have all subsequently turned out to have nothing like the wealth they're credited with and who turned out to be carpetbaggers hoping to cash in on the gulibility of some fans in Scottish fitba.

"Of course Dave King is a mega-wealthy guy willing to invest huge funds in The Rangers - we've seen enough of them in the past to know the real deal when we see one!"

Why are some of the orcs on here so naive?

Quote Originally Posted by bluek
    Yup, it's still June. And ye've just shipped out 11 players, many of whom were firs teamers. In a team that were horsed 6-1 by the second worst team in the SPFL Premiership last season.

So for ye to advance on that ye'll need to get in a few more players and they'll need to be of higher quality.

You do realise that yer new season starts just 5 weeks from next Saturday and thus far the millions promised by GlibnShameless is still off the radar
    I'd be more worried if a new manager just in the door was throwing money about buying players left right and centre.

This season will be a difficult one for the fact that so many have left the club and the new management have little time to get things organised.

But we should throwing money at players to get them in eh Atimiknow, you'd like that wouldn't you.[/quote]

Can we get away from this myth that next season will be a "difficult one" fo

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)