+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Who dunnit?

re: Who dunnit?

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc
    Come on jj...You love the banter on there,i bet that you spend more time on CambridgeMad than any other board...
    there speaks a man whose spirit has been broken by 'the clique' (not a quote!).

bullies sometimes pretend to be your friend, chalky.[/quote]

My spirit certainly has been broken over the past year but it has nothing to do with the Clique or otherwise...[/quote]

KTF Chalky mate.. Everything good will come to them that wait..

Im not sure that jj got banned,i know that he couldnt log on and thought that he had been banned,but im sure that sometime in the past i have seen the message that jj saw and it disappeared the next day when i logged on...

Ive never heard of anybody getting red carded on CambridgeMad,im not even sure that we have a mod on there...
    chalky, it's bleedin' obvious who does the banning on there.

i suspect JJ was banned and then unbanned because the 'mod' doesn't want to get a for himself.

and anyway, he's someone they can try and bully when tazz lad's not around.

big men.[/quote]

I admit that it did get a bit over the top with tazzy and i felt sorry for some of the things that got said to him,but tazzy is no angel when it comes to being finger happy on the keyboard himself...

Im still not sure tha jj got banned,i think that there

I agree that the tazzy episode did get a bit unsavoury...

Im not sure that jj got banned,i know that he couldnt log on and thought that he had been banned,but im sure that sometime in the past i have seen the message that jj saw and it disappeared the next day when i logged on...

Ive never heard of anybody getting red carded on CambridgeMad,im not even sure that we have a mod on there...
    I could log on, I could post on here I just couldn't post on CM???

see they're all falling over themselves to give tazz the thumbs up.

guess we won the argument on that one, JJ.

one of many

I cant see anybody falling over themselves to give tazzy the thumbs up,more like the boards going at its usual pace to me,i dont think that you or jj have won anything...

It may have got out of hand a bit with tazzy but as i mentioned before tazzy is no angel when it comes to being a bit of a keyboard warrior,he gave me loads of stick when i first went onto the board and when he didnt have anymore to say he egged on the others...

I cant see anybody falling over themselves to give tazzy the thumbs up,more like the boards going at its usual pace to me,i dont think that you or jj have won anything...

It may have got out of hand a bit with tazzy but as i mentioned before tazzy is no angel when it comes to being a bit of a keyboard warrior,he gave me loads of stick when i first went onto the board and when he didnt have anymore to say he egged on the others...
    now, chalky lad, we both know that's not correct.

the 'usual pace' was an away day review thread running to 3/4 pages with cam mad's big men feverishly typing up their insults and making snide little digs.

it's not an opinion. the threads are there to read. perhaps you missed them when you were under the doc.

have a read at your leisure.

Going from memory the tazzy abuse went over a several threads and involved abuse about his camera(the lack of)his away trips(how could he afford to pay for them)and his lack of a job,all of this was over a few days and not over weeks or anything...

It got very nasty in parts and i think that in one thread(that got quickly deleted)there was some calling of his family which was totally uncalled for,im not sticking up for the posters on CM and neither am i sticking up for tazzy,its something that got out of hand and should be forgotten about,tazzys back on board now with his away day reviews and im glad for that...

I dont know if anything else went off whilst i was "away" maybe you could enlighten me if there was...

Tazzy has had run ins on other forums due to his "views" and that was one of the reasons that he came back on CM,he even admitted that he went over to somebody in a pub on a match day and confronted them over something that was said on a forum(not CM)so he is not the shrink

Banter is one thing abuse is another.
    The CLIQUE start off with petty calling like schoolyard bullies, in the hope others join in. Rab (who is no stranger to such sh*t) soon erse licked the clique and won favour, (just look at Kels Jibbering John posts, drunking dole scrounger posts, all mirroring Rabs abuse) I've been accused of a number of things on these boards (libel), but when 'multiple usernames' accuse you of the same thing time and time again, then I've seen innocent posters believe their sh*t and post similar crap.
    Frightening that some of the multiple username bullies on these boards actually have access to your private info through mod privileges.

yer geet BOTTER

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast