+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 0/T What's your feel good song?

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Penny Arcade - Roy Orbison
    Nothing special about the song although it's the only one the audience joins in with when I sing karaoke.
    Band of Gold - Freda Payne
    Met a girlfriend now my missus back then. Both must be from around 1970.... I think ?
    I dont think I actually have a 'feel good' song to be honest, but Im enjoying those older pre-70's songs a lot more now actually.
    And Frank, I do also like 'Band of gold' by Freda Payne.

everyone’s feel good song has to be New York, New York!

They play it after every home victory when we all feel good....

Sorry for being late to the game here as I just couldn't remember the title:-

I Feel Good - James Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Hold tight ,Dave Dee,Dozy,beaky, mick & Tich.This was my very first record I bought.I used to buy albums just for a certain track now I’ve over a thousand vinyl albums.Music is a big part of my life & like monty says I can drift back to all the place I first heard that song.I used to love sitting in our old rocking chair headphones on ,open coal fire,lights off,bottle of port listening to War off the Worlds full blast.
    Lol, Dave Dee was 'my' band. At grammar school everyone in class had 'their' band a bit like everybody now has a Premiers--- team. When mine - Hold Tight was picked as the theme tune at Millmoor for a while I was in my element. I used to write to clubs we were playing away games at and ask them to play it. Mighty Quinn was another one. I remember going into a cafe before the Aston Villa away cup tie and putting it on the juke box. Half the people groaned, the other half were Millers and everybody put Mighty Quinn on when they came in.

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    Leonard Co.... nahhhhh forget that
    You want it darker? We'll kill the flame.

Released just a few months before he died - did he know?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234