+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your favourite club badge

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Golfing all over Europe eh?
    Thought you were hard up
    I can't remember ever saying I was hard up ( apart frum rarnd back of the Hub ) Scotland , Ireland , Portugal, Spain , Holland , Germany , Belgium and Italia , Norway , Sweden too , my Toby ball marker stays with me ,, dunt ask abart back ov Hub or Georges , !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Possibly Weeds !! Or that bozz eyed Owl on the shirts darn S6
    The Toby Badge was introduced for the younger fans only , it was never intended to be an Official Club Badge
    The Toby Tyke one was not far off being a decent badge - a growling Toby Tyke would be better.
    We definitely need a new badge / logo that is appealing to the younger generation.
    The present badge looks like something that was designed in the early 1900s - horrible.
    I like something more simple and punchy - such as Hulls, Wolves, Foxes logos.
    Barnsley could learn something from the excellent Rugby League badges.

My guess is the next badge will be a Red Dragon.

Remember Bullsh1t Ben and his efforts at "marketing" a new badge. Tha cuddent mek it up.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    A reckon he wo secretly laikin ont European tour wi Costantino Rocca
    Tha reyt Pass , Rocca was mi caddie I wunce met him by chance at Wentworth GC , Met my Hero Seve theer too , who was unable to play thru injury , asked him for his Name plate of his locker and he gave it to me , Warra golfer he wa , cud ev laiked darn hillies in his early days i loved him for the Fact he played like mooist on us at times , he ed a reyt touch ov class abart him tho , Miss seeing him nar , Golf dunt ev many real Characters ennymoor, Seve , Lee Trevino,Arnold Palmer were my favourites at the time , some good players now !
    Not much to get too excited abart tho ? Suppose like owt else things move on , for the Betta ? Am not sure

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    My guess is the next badge will be a Red Dragon.

Remember Bullsh1t Ben and his efforts at "marketing" a new badge. Tha cuddent mek it up.
    Red Dragon eytin an Owl , dint Toby eyt Owls years back onna teeur shirt ! Distasteful

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Red Dragon eytin an Owl , dint Toby eyt Owls years back onna teeur shirt ! Distasteful
    A wunce saw a car sticker fo sale in a shop on Blackpooil Prom of a bloke in a Barnsley shirt p1ssing on a Owl figure in a Wednesday shirt. The ed loads of various teamsdooin same to local teeams. A bought two but lost 'em booath same neet arta mi pocket drunk.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234