+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Karma!!

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    I can do that, certainly. Whether your member can or not is a different issue.

Rather like his pet dog who has just joined in the discussion.

yawn yawn! Go and be the usual creep on the Vile board as your contribution on here is zero!

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I have issued warnings and bans to him more than once, he is very passionate about his club. I have never met him personally but i know posters who have and they say he's a nice guy.
    If i start banning people who react when you wind them up, then where do i stop?

I know people who would like me to ban you as well, but i don't want to stop banter. I would hate this board to become as sterile as .com
    I was banned from your board for winding people up, though i don't think i ever got personal with any of them, i actually liked them, including the bloke who banned me, i just went a bit too far one night.
    Just cut out the personal crap eh mate?
    You get the picture now?

Posted by Newcy wolf about SwedisBaggie

Another 'classic' example of you helping to ruin another thread by shouting from the back.

This was an interesting topic till your master decided to intervene.

Then, like the dog you are, you HAD to comment.

Ironic from the habitual poster who cries 'foul ' when others join in.

"Swedish", you are a gob****e, a hypocrite, a coward.

Please enlighten me with your powers of omniscience.

A bit personal dont ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Posted by Newcy wolf about SwedisBaggie

Another 'classic' example of you helping to ruin another thread by shouting from the back.

A bit personal dont ya think?
    Extremely.

Only want to show one side of the story?

I have been called racist, homophobic, soldier hater, I have had comments made about digging up dead family members and ****ing them.

But hey, all part of the course.

But you already knew that didn't you?

Tell me, what else have you kept on file?

Extremely.

Only want to show one side of the story?

I have been called racist, homophobic, soldier hater, I have had comments made about digging up dead family members and ****ing them.

But hey, all part of the course.

But you already knew that didn't you?

Tell me, what else have you kept on file?

Behave yerself's Lads if me and Newcy never came on here once in a while you lot would have F**k all to rail against and your own self Hatred would do for ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I have issued warnings and bans to him more than once, he is very passionate about his club. I have never met him personally but i know posters who have and they say he's a nice guy.
    If i start banning people who react when you wind them up, then where do i stop?

I know people who would like me to ban you as well, but i don't want to stop banter. I would hate this board to become as sterile as .com
    I was banned from your board for winding people up, though i don't think i ever got personal with any of them, i actually liked them, including the bloke who banned me, i just went a bit too far one night.
    Just cut out the personal crap eh mate?
    I agree, you shouldn't stop banter Des. Though, some people only get on here to wind others up (and never succeeds in anything that could qualify as good banter), and, then when facing a bit of banter directed towards themselves, turn nasty with abusive language and insults. That could warrant a ban in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    I agree, you shouldn't stop banter Des. Though, some people only get on here to wind others up (and never succeeds in anything that could qualify as good banter), and, then when facing a bit of banter directed towards themselves, turn nasty with abusive language and insults. That could warrant a ban in my book.
    Very blinkered indeed.

No one on here turns nasty with abusive language and insults? Your fellow "member" is well renowned for his abusive outbursts so dont come the "Sir! Sir! It was him Sir" crap. I suppose in your eyes it's all good banter from one side of the fence but howible nasty howible stuff from the other side?

Yes you are correct, it could warrant a ban. As it has three times to my knowledge for the member on your side.

You really are quite sly aren't you?

Very blinkered indeed.

No one on here turns nasty with abusive language and insults? Your fellow "member" is well renowned for his abusive outbursts so dont come the "Sir! Sir! It was him Sir" crap. I suppose in your eyes it's all good banter from one side of the fence but howible nasty howible stuff from the other side?

Yes you are correct, it could warrant a ban. As it has three times to my knowledge for the member on your side.

You really are quite sly aren't you?
    Well, to come on here (always) only trying to goad, make snide remarks, and cause mayhem and havoc could be considered as sly, cunning, conniving and even malevolent. To come on and enjoy good banter could, on the other hand, be considered benevolent, and is appreciated (well, by me, at least).

My remarks towards you, though intermittent, have obviously annoyed you (probably a eufemism). In my opinion, they have all been in the form of banter, as I can recall there have been some remarks about poor grammar and incongruent use of words, “the vast distance between Newcastle and Wolverhampton”, a “copy” of your offensive posts aimed at baggieal, and a big “Like” to BB for his “Constable comment” (which, by the by, must be one of the best comments ever, very intelligent play on words, and, really good banter, remember again, this is BAGGIES BANTER).

In my opinion (and that could of course always be subject of language confusion, my escape route), none of the comments made by me above could qualify as malevolent, snide, evil or whatever – in my opinion, they are tongue in cheek, and, yet again, banter. No abusive language used, no personal insults etc.

The same with the “Constable comment”, a perfect example of good banter. For that to be rude, BB must know who you are, and that you have, indeed, IRL, have had trouble with vagrancy. Neither of that I believe is true, therefore, good banter.

Then one, of course, chooses to express oneself differently, for instance, shown as follows:

BB:
    The only constable he knows is the one that nicked him for vagrancy.

SB:
    Another classic BB, you’re on a good run.

NW:

NW:
    Complete tosser. Simple as.

SB:
    Intelligent play on words, good puns, tongue in cheek and good banter (after all, this is Baggies BANTER) is always appreciated by me. In my opinion, the Constable remark was an example of that. Had the original example been J M W Turner, or my favourite from that period, John Martin, the (same) pun would not have been possible.

The comment on the "Not a post in 24 hrs thread", again made by BB, was in the same fashion, and commented on in a positive way by me, and GLM.

Resorting to name calling, abusive language etc is, on the other hand, just sad, and def ruining threads.

Replies late at night, maybe after consuming some sort of “stimulantia”, could, of course, have an impact on how one chooses to express oneself.

I also firmly believe that on Baggies Banter, there should be “a home ref “, up to the standards of “Fergie’s goals AET-refs”, and, that of course, the same should apply for all Footy Mad (et al) boards – meaning that if a Baggie turns up at the board of another club, they should face an away ref. I have never visited any other boards, can’t see the point, and, would never find the time to do that.

And, this is all I have to say about this (prepared for insults and abuse).

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Well, to come on here (always) only trying to goad, make snide remarks, and cause mayhem and havoc could be considered as sly, cunning, conniving and even malevolent. To come on and enjoy good banter could, on the other hand, be considered benevolent, and is appreciated (well, by me, at least).

My remarks towards you, though intermittent, have obviously annoyed you (probably a eufemism). In my opinion, they have all been in the form of banter, as I can recall there have been some remarks about poor grammar and incongruent use of words, “the vast distance between Newcastle and Wolverhampton”, a “copy” of your offensive posts aimed at baggieal, and a big “Like” to BB for his “Constable comment” (which, by the by, must be one of the best comments ever, very intelligent play on words, and, really good banter, remember again, this is BAGGIES BANTER).

In my opinion (and that could of course always be subject of language confusion, my escape route), none of the comments made by me above could qualify as malevolent, snide, evil or whatever – in my opinion, they are tongue in cheek, and, yet again, banter. No abusive language used, no personal insults etc.

The same with the “Constable comment”, a perfect example of good banter. For that to be rude, BB must know who you are, and that you have, indeed, IRL, have had trouble with vagrancy. Neither of that I believe is true, therefore, good banter.

Then one, of course, chooses to express oneself differently, for instance, shown as follows:

BB:
    The only constable he knows is the one that nicked him for vagrancy.

SB:
    Another classic BB, you’re on a good run.

NW:

NW:
    Complete tosser. Simple as.

SB:
    Intelligent play on words, good puns, tongue in cheek and good banter (after all, this is Baggies BANTER) is always appreciated by me. In my opinion, the Constable remark was an example of that. Had the original example been J M W Turner, or my favourite from that period, John Martin, the (same) pun would not have been possible.

The comment on the "Not a post in 24 hrs thread", again made by BB, was in the same fashion, and commented on in a positive way by me, and GLM.

Resorting to name calling, abusive language etc is, on the other hand, just sad, and def ruining threads.

Replies late at night, maybe after consuming some sort of “stimulantia”, could, of course, have an impact on how one chooses to express oneself.

I also firmly believe that on Baggies Banter, there should be “a home ref “, up to the standards of “Fergie’s goals AET-refs”, and, that of course, the same should apply for all Footy Mad (et al) boards – meaning that if a Baggie turns up at the board of another club, they should face an away ref. I have never visited any other boards, can’t see the point, and, would never find the time to do that.

And, this is all I have to say about this (prepared for insults and abuse).
    That must have took an absolute AGE to format.
    A couple of things:it's hardly intermittent, most times is more appropriate.
    I know what I am, although you pretend to be something more. In simple terms you like to let others vent their anger/post their vitriol, then hang on to the coattails of it. Basically shouting from the back.

Never have I accused you of being "evil" or "mavolent", you need to look that up again. Goodness knows how long that will take.

Must admit, I love that one, "intelligent play on words".

Basically means 'I'll publicy laugh at anything you throw towards him".

I don't need, nor could I be bothered to cut and paste quotes to try and get people banned. Keep trying, you've made your agenda crystal clear.

But yes, I think you are sly and snide. I understand why your country has always been neutral in terms of conflict.

I'd hate to have the like of you next to me in the trenches. cue the racist comments.

You've had your say, I've had mine. Let's leave it at that.

That must have took an absolute AGE to format.
    A couple of things:it's hardly intermittent, most times is more appropriate.
    I know what I am, although you pretend to be something more. In simple terms you like to let others vent their anger/post their vitriol, then hang on to the coattails of it. Basically shouting from the back.

Never have I accused you of being "evil" or "mavolent", you need to look that up again. Goodness knows how long that will take.

Must admit, I love that one, "intelligent play on words".

Basically means 'I'll publicy laugh at anything you throw towards him".

I don't need, nor could I be bothered to cut and paste quotes to try and get people banned. Keep trying, you've made your agenda crystal clear.

But yes, I think you are sly and snide. I understand why your country has always been neutral in terms of conflict.

I'd hate to have the like of you next to me in the trenches. cue the racist comments.

You've had your say, I've had mine. Let's leave it at that.
    Wolfs.....please ,please, PLEASE...leave it at that....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)