+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mowatt

I'll start again its saturday and ive ad a few.i want val to fail,our owners took a good amount for him plus some backroom staff.baggie youve mentioned about your owners ours are the richest in the league and all us fans av no idea why there buyin a club in every country,its crap.val left a club who finished 5th last year,he could av built on it but decided to get paid.cant change mi mind pal,not bothered about wba but your 3rd choice manager i want to fail,infact am gonna start backing you,get ready.ha ha ha

What a great thread this is after the events following the Coventry game .

Faith restored in football fans .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    What a great thread this is after the events following the Coventry game . Faith restored in football fans .
    Yes I'll give them credit, the Baggies fans aren't a bad lot actually lol, they've always been decent with me when Ive posted on their board.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Totally agree! After the Pulis years and clueless Darren Moore years being entertained by high press is fantastic - even if we lose! Going to a Pulis match and seeing one shot all match made you want to jump over a bridge.
    Only Val could out shytehouse Wycombe who were the epitome of shytehouse believe me .

They made Colombia look like The Corinthians .

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yes I'll give them credit, the Baggies fans aren't a bad lot actually lol, they've always been decent with me when Ive posted on their board.

Your always welcome Acido. Most Baggie fans love coming up to Barnsley. I always do! Blackburn was strange today - their support is dire!! Actually like the Championship - more banter at grounds and no VAR!

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Just to be clear baggie, I've no gripe with mowatt and val leaving Barnsley. Both did a fantastic job for us. But just watch mowatt in a Sprint against someone who can run and you'll see what I mean. Just speaking as I find my friend since you were asking questions.

Honestly for us Mowatt has been quick - seems a lot trimmer than last year though! To be honest Mowatt does not need to out pace anyone if players on the sides are fast and they are. He takes great corners as we were s hite at them! Mowatt was fast for his goal Weds night and fast today getting that volley in which would be a contender for goal of the season!

We just need a striker so hoping Dike will come on a loan!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Honestly for us Mowatt has been quick - seems a lot trimmer than last year though! To be honest Mowatt does not need to out pace anyone if players on the sides are fast and they are. He takes great corners as we were s hite at them! Mowatt was fast for his goal Weds night and fast today getting that volley in which would be a contender for goal of the season!

We just need a striker so hoping Dike will come on a loan!
    Yeh your not scoring enough wined up merchant.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Yeh your not scoring enough wined up merchant.

Morning Redrascal - no wind up! We don't have a natural striker! At Blackburn we could and should have had six with ruthless finishing and this is where we will come on done in one match!

Have a great Sunday!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234