+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Will you need?

re: Will you need?

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    So which mod can't take a joke then?
    Your statement was as far from a joke and will never be. Even in your puerile skate mind you are aware of this.

You wouldn't know.

You don't leave the house.[/quote]

I'm not coming out either.

Quote Originally Posted by Grannie64
    Your statement was as far from a joke and will never be. Even in your puerile skate mind you are aware of this.[/quote]

Grannie why do you take pisstake allegations about someone being a nazi as insulting yet accept that it's okay to call people charity thiefs?

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere
    Your statement was as far from a joke and will never be. Even in your puerile skate mind you are aware of this.[/quote]

Grannie why do you take pisstake allegations about someone being a nazi as insulting yet accept that it's okay to call people charity thiefs?[/quote]

Look the junior member of the infantile Skates has stuck his oar in. That is not a piss take as it has no bases in Fact, and attacks an individual. If you can't deal with want your club did I suggest you start supporting Goosepit.

Quote Originally Posted by Grannie64

Grannie why do you take pisstake allegations about someone being a nazi as insulting yet accept that it's okay to call people charity thiefs?[/quote]

Look the junior member of the infantile Skates has stuck his oar in. That is not a piss take as it has no bases in Fact, and attacks an individual. If you can't deal with want your club did I suggest you start supporting Goosepit.[/quote]

Want? my club did. No what the owners of my club did. Your chairman had no nazi connections and Pompey FANS do not steal from charities. Isn't that the best way to view things rather than getting precious when someone throws vile insults?

Just noticed...Yellow card.

Ding Dong the c-unt has gone.

Without even delving into FF I'd wager that some clown has started a thread on there about it and Biley is up his @rse like a ferrett.

Sad doesn't even start to cover it.

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere
    You wouldn't know.

You don't leave the house.
    I'm not coming out either.[/quote]

Good.

If it takes that to stop you re-offending,it can't be a bad thing.

Apologies to all for calling Ms Liebherr a "Dead Nazi's Daughter". Whilst I maybe factually correct (unlike the theory that all Pompey fans thieve from charities) I realise it's not very nice so I promise not to do it again.

I'll think of a more flattering nickname for her...I quite like Ozzy's 'Fat Virgin' description, although that is surely just as nasty.

Thinking cap on...

You're still a disrespecting horrible person.

Hope you sh!t out a hedgehog on your next visit.

You've now mentioned both ferrets and hedgehogs in a rectum related challenge. Something you want to tell us?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast