+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Our new manager

re: Our new manager

Quote Originally Posted by hammerwell06
    With other teams also failing to have a consistent run of wins around us , we are still able to get out of relegation . We still have the 2nd half of the season yet...
    The problem with this picture,is we have 18 games available to garner points and we can't do any garnering at the mo...because of the big guy in charge.

Now, you might not see this as an itsy bitsy restraing factor, but I do. The defence would like to offer as evidence, exhibit #19 West Brom and exhibit #20 Fulham.

[quote="hammerwell06"]I can't believe you lot still seem to think BFS will be sacked...

Just be careful what you wish for, because the only way I can see them sacking him is if we sold someone like Ravel to finance his compo as well as funding new players.

They have said many of times that they will back him untill the end of the season , while they also realise half the team is injured at the moment , can't see how anyone can blame him for injuries TBF.

While I'm not happy with Sam at the moment I think given the chance he is probably the only one around that will keep us up.
    We now have the window open and player's returning from injury.

Has no one seen the list of injuries other teams are now starting to pick up , look at @rsenal for 1. We have been through that stage of losing key players & they are slowly coming back.

With other teams also failing to have a consistent run of wins around us , we are still able to get out of relegation . We still

Quote Originally Posted by Eggerts_Ears
    Rednapp and G&S...no thanks

A manager who spends money for fun with a scatter gun apporach and a pair of numpties that court media coverage and love a false promise.

That gents is a match made in administration
    Say what you like about the **** twins, but they wouldn't allow that to happen mate.[/quote]

hopefully that means they think like me and Harry is not the man, as much as he is a good manager he is not for us.

plus paying sam off and QPR compo will leave nothing in the pot

So basically BD your saying it's BFS fault players are getting injured ?

Just look at our recent games , haven't we lost at least 1 ***** player in each of them games ? ( is that really bfs fault ?)

Also I think most of you forget this is our 2nd season back in the prem , our team is only going to be thin in quality & relying on loan signings , just in case we don't survive.

Imo most teams that come back up to the prem normally have a good season and at least 1 team will make top 10 . Most of that is because other teams don't know the playrrs & style . However the 2nd season is the make or break one. That's when you spend out to stay in the league.

Now we have done just that in the last 2 season's ij buying the players we bought. Ok u can use Carroll & him being injured , but lets be honest , 'We are a better team with him in it than not ' .

We have had 4 key players out so far this season & imo its the defence thats been the problem more recently than not scoring goals.

[quote="hammeredhome"]

who ever it is needs to be fully aware of this clubs traditions and football.

There is someone who fits perfectly the description and knows your club inside out.
    At the moment he's looking for work and could do a job for your lot. I have a bit of a memory blip and can't quite remember his but it's Steve something or other.

BTW: Happy new year to you all

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion

who ever it is needs to be fully aware of this clubs traditions and football.

There is someone who fits perfectly the description and knows your club inside out.
    At the moment he's looking for work and could do a job for your lot. I have a bit of a memory blip and can't quite remember his but it's Steve something or other.

BTW: Happy new year to you all

nice try frenchie ... did you pluck the hedgehog properly this christmas

happy new year to you too mate

[quote="hammerwell06"]So basically BD your saying it's BFS fault players are getting injured ?

Just look at our recent games , haven't we lost at least 1 ***** player in each of them games ? ( is that really bfs fault ?)

Also I think most of you forget this is our 2nd season back in the prem , our team is only going to be thin in quality & relying on loan signings , just in case we don't survive.

Imo most teams that come back up to the prem normally have a good season and at least 1 team will make top 10 . Most of that is because other teams don't know the playrrs & style . However the 2nd season is the make or break one. That's when you spend out to stay in the league.

Now we have done just that in the last 2 season's ij buying the players we bought. Ok u can use Carroll & him being injured , but lets be honest , 'We are a better team with him in it than not ' .

We have had 4 key players out so far this season & imo its the defence thats been t

Quote Originally Posted by clemmo

A manager who spends money for fun with a scatter gun apporach and a pair of numpties that court media coverage and love a false promise.

ain't going that bandy at qpr at present, with that scenario mate?

rarely disagree with you on things but redknapp i would take

won't happen though he's committed to end of season minimum at qpr

Quote Originally Posted by WHU

won't happen though he's committed to end of season minimum at qpr[/quote]

You don't think "Our Arry" could be enticed shall we say?

Trust all is well on The Riviera W.

Quote Originally Posted by hammeredhome

won't happen though he's committed to end of season minimum at qpr[/quote]

You don't think "Our Arry" could be enticed shall we say?

Trust all is well on The Riviera W.[/quote]

A small sweetner in the "Rosie" account might grease the wheels of progress...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)