+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Why do we

re: Why do we

Quote Originally Posted by thelastrites
    At least we tolerate your comments on here.. I got red carded on yours ages ago for replying to a thread about mark noble representing england... I said is the kit man ill... ffs. Sums most of yours on that site 30 odd thousand posts, gob****es, cry wolves , tossers

What ever happened to banter???

Are you still banned ffs????

Never agreed with banning anyone tbh,,and agree re banter.

Quote Originally Posted by bullerboy
    Good Morning, My is Bullerboy.

and i'm a West Ham hater.

I feel better now that it,s out in the open

i have been trying to hide it for years but cant go on any longer that why i come to these meetings.

I detest the vermin with a passion that i cant replicate towards Charlton
    or Palace

Dont think that i have met any West Ham fan who hasnt been so f ucking arrogant . Just look at the way they are behaving over the Olympic Stadium. They honestly believe that they have a God given right to go there even though Leyton have a far better case but just havnt got the friends and arse lickers in the right places to make it easier for them.

Their nickname is right vermin . a more cowardly set of fans you will ever meet.
    I for one will not shed a tear when the do go bankrupt and disapear

Hi bullerboy

you need anger managment mate

Quote Originally Posted by soon2bagrandad
    Good Morning, My is Bullerboy.

and i'm a West Ham hater.

I feel better now that it,s out in the open

i have been trying to hide it for years but cant go on any longer that why i come to these meetings.

I detest the vermin with a passion that i cant replicate towards Charlton
    or Palace

Dont think that i have met any West Ham fan who hasnt been so f ucking arrogant . Just look at the way they are behaving over the Olympic Stadium. They honestly believe that they have a God given right to go there even though Leyton have a far better case but just havnt got the friends and arse lickers in the right places to make it easier for them.

Their nickname is right vermin . a more cowardly set of fans you will ever meet.
    I for one will not shed a tear when the do go bankrupt and disapear

Hi bullerboy

you need anger management mate[/quote]

He does...its a shame because

Take a look at the your most hated club thread on millwall hof in the link below, nearly all on the 12 page thread say west ham are the most hated club. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by lionsroar
    Take a look at the your most hated club thread on millwall hof in the link below, nearly all on the 12 page thread say west ham are the most hated club.

you hate us correct ( we hate the spuds )

You need to get over us mate

you will never be a big club like us

worry about palace

i like you s2b you are a funny geezer. big club big clubs have won the championship. bigger than us...granted for the time being but after your move to a half empty stratford let's see how big you are

Quote Originally Posted by soon2bagrandad
    Take a look at the your most hated club thread on millwall hof in the link below, nearly all on the 12 page thread say west ham are the most hated club.

worry about palace[/quote]Spurs are a big club and their main rival is another big club Arsenal
    them and chelsea are big london clubs west ham and millwall are not.

Quote Originally Posted by lionsroar

worry about palace[/quote]Spurs are a big club and their main rival is another big club Arsenal
    them and chelsea are big london clubs west ham and millwall are not.[/quote]

Yes Arsenal ... Chelsea ...the Spuds arebigger than us

And we are light years ahead of you boys

I had a few days work in new cross last week

and dont the white boys round there talk funny

ya get me Bruv init

Quote Originally Posted by sydenhamlion
    i like you s2b you are a funny geezer. big club big clubs have won the championship. bigger than us...granted for the time being but after your move to a half empty stratford let's see how big you are

1966 Catch up young man

And you know we will fill it up every week dont you and once we do we will get bigger and bigger

Then the davids will sell us and its skys the limit

you boys will be playing Orient Brentford and dartford

I had a few days work in new cross last week

and dont the white boys round there talk funny

ya get me Bruv init[/quote]oh the irony. allah akbar as they say down your neck of the woods. ps 66 was a great year i was born,your lot won fu ck all and WE won the world cup

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)