+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey, Tazz, How's the Business Admin Course Going?

re: Hey, Tazz, How's the Business Admin Course Going?

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    Is that the same system that charges folk taxes so that they can pay you benefits so that you can drink, and gan around the country watching football?
    you mean the exact same system what are paying the tories 100k a month wages and second homes?[/quote]

An MP earns about Ai66k p.a. Are you suggesting that they claim Ai95,000 each month in expenses? Or are these tories that some bloke down the pub told you about? Oh, and 'the system' doesn't buy then second homes.[/quote]

It's all fu[s][/s]cked up i can only just live off what i'm on and i mean it, look at them coming over to england and getting given houses and cars well our own people are thrown out on the street

yeah that's an actual wage quote will be brung up by labour this election coming all yo

How many pairs off of shoes of youse got? **** me, are we paying for them as well?

**** it, I'm in pieces at the thought of both moorlad and kel trying to cram into tazzy's shoes.

And I'm left wondering why loads off of folk in Rochdale are using tazzy's injury as an excuse not to work. Trams of a lot to answer for.

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    How many pairs off of shoes of youse got? **** me, are we paying for them as well?
    Its a thing called karma one day each of you will enter your job and end up layed off and it won't be as easy as you all think to find anther one

#JustSaying

#ItDoesHappen

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr
    Its a thing called karma one day each of you will enter your job and end up layed off and it won't be as easy as you all think to find anther one

#JustSaying

#ItDoesHappen[/quote]

Sorry Tazzy it isert gan to happen to me, and even if it does, even at my advanced age I'd of another job within an month - so need no benefit. The reasons I'd get another job are:

1. Experience.
    2. Qualifications.
    3. Willingness to dee owt (except cleaning photocopiers to be fair).

Do you, by any chance, read the Daily Mail tazzy?

Tazzy's frequent use off of the phrase "its an thing called karma" is something I find quite fascinating. My understanding is that karma is about cause and effect, for example do (or mean) good and good will happen to you, and do (or mean) ill, and ill will befall youse.

Tazzy must off of been an bit off of an ****, to be fair, if karma has reulted in him getting squashed by an tram and not ofing an job for six (6) years.

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr
    Is that the same system that charges folk taxes so that they can pay you benefits so that you can drink, and gan around the country watching football?
    you mean the exact same system what are paying the tories 100k a month wages and second homes?[/quote]

An MP earns about Ai66k p.a. Are you suggesting that they claim Ai95,000 each month in expenses? Or are these tories that some bloke down the pub told you about? Oh, and 'the system' doesn't buy then second homes.[/quote]

It's all fu[s][/s]cked up i can only just live off what i'm on and i mean it, look at them coming over to england and getting given houses and cars well our own people are thrown out on the street

yeah that's an actual wage quote will be b

An till, to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    An till, to be fair.
    I'll not get an answer either way tbf

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)