+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Zenit St Petersburg

re: Zenit St Petersburg

Where the **** are the mods? This guy should have been banned.

It is a strange choice of a friendly. Given the situation going on within Russian politics right now and their stance on race and ***ual origin, I find it strange how any club would want to play a club that clearly backs the countries politics. Garibaldi is going way to far and is just a complete **** though.

It seems to have escaped everyone's notice that the meeting is in the birthplace of Adolf Hitler. It's easy to see why the Zenit team is attracted to the area, a return to their roots and maybe also a Western Ukrainian team but why Derby ? Perhaps they fancy a bit of yodeling and thigh slapping.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDerbySuperRams
    Normally stay out of these threads but to be fair to our red friend, he is having a debate. I don't 100% agree with what he writes and how but there is a point there. Don't see any reason to ban him or lock the thread. Zenit is a strange choice of opponent but I do agree that sport should be breaking down barriers not building them.
    We're testing our whits against Champions League opposition in a neutral venue, where they'll be little, if any, Zenit supporters.

It's a brilliant friendly to have.[/quote]

Not disputing the fact that we are testing ourselves against Champions League opposition am I.
    Is it a 'brilliant' friendly?? That's a matter of opinion.
    Politics in football bores me witless to be honest, so I don't really know Zenit's stance over their supporters views. IF they have come out and publically distanced themselves from the supporters views, there is not

Plenty of streams available for tonight's game. It is live on TV at the Neptune too. 5.30pm KO UK time.

Maybe they should be introduced to Millwall. They would have a right old knees up!

Let's be fair though. If Zenit as a club had really done anything bad in football then it is up to FIFA to sort it out not Derby County. They are the Millwall of Russia.

Of course the fact that everyone is **** scared of Russia including the USA does not help.

On a brighter note. The people out there wanting Britain out of the EU and voting for a nationalist government may soon have the same rights and privileges as the Russian people do if they continue to vote that way. Ahhhhh democracy!

Speaking personally Sheeeeeeepp, the sooner we (a) get rid of Scotland and (b) get out of Europe the better. Not a nationalistic government though: UKIP are the classic opposition to stir things up, but put such a party into power and they wouldn't have a clue what to do.

Anyway, this isn't a political forum so I will say no more

didn't think it would be long before old awks basie worf and uncle tom cobbly and all would poke his nose in why don't you and garibaldi if you are not one and same go and stick your heads where the sun does not shine get the idea awks.

Quote Originally Posted by southernram22
    think you have lost plot garibaldi a its the club we support not your club. secondly where do you get off writing so many inaccuracies . and thirdly I wonder how many people from east midlands died in war fighting the sod scum from both our towns . you sir are a complete and utter **** you should be show a straight red by our moderators the thread locked .
    even tricky and other reds are embarrassed by you shameful post you cretin.
    Even Tricky?

I'm not sure I like that. :/

It's like the first time your girl friend says to you, "my parents like you, they trust you" ?

Bullocks to that you're dumped sweetheart, lol

Don't you need to look a little closer to home re racist issues.

Didn't your manager need to apologise to Paul Ince re racial comments made in 1994.

And isn't your managers brother Dennis a leading member of the BNP, he even stood as a Parliamentary candidate for the far-Right party.

What's the saying about people that live in glass houses...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)