+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Annual general meeting

They have been doing good things for the club but I'm focusing on this season which has been a bit of a shambles. Appointing Skelton, re signing crocks and JT in the dugout. They should be accountable for things they get wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Para Handy View Post
    They have been doing good things for the club but I'm focusing on this season which has been a bit of a shambles. Appointing Skelton, re signing crocks and JT in the dugout. They should be accountable for things they get wrong.
    The gamble to re-sign two very injury prone players was a bad one . This tied up much needed funds. I am absolutely certain these boys will not be here next season . Unfortunate for Hilson and Tapping as they always played with a lot of effort and passion.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    I have just got the shareholders letter through the letter box today. I get the feeling that we are quite reliant on cup runs to ease the cost of full time football. This is why the Albion Rovers result will go down as one of the worst and costly EVER. We showed a profit but ONLY because of income from player sales and the writing off of deferred grants. Running the club on an even keel remains a never ending challenge.
    I being a shareholder have yet to recieve the shareholders letter in remotest Galloway - will be asking the Post Office why and also when the letter was posted - meanwhile my pals have sent full details by e-mail

Quote Originally Posted by QOS_MAD_ADMIN View Post
    I being a shareholder have yet to recieve the shareholders letter in remotest Galloway - will be asking the Post Office why and also when the letter was posted - meanwhile my pals have sent full details by e-mail
    The horse and cart will get you about Wednesday my good friend ☺

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    The gamble to re-sign two very injury prone players was a bad one . This tied up much needed funds. I am absolutely certain these boys will not be here next season . Unfortunate for Hilson and Tapping as they always played with a lot of effort and passion.
    It was good to see Hilson and Tapping at the game today without any crutches. I witnessed the BOD leaving the game today and they certainly didn't look elated when they left, even though Queens won 2-1.

Quote Originally Posted by QOS_MAD_ADMIN View Post

It's unbelievable to think you've not supplied the club with your email address so they can send you the accounts !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    It's unbelievable to think you've not supplied the club with your email address so they can send you the accounts !!!!
    Is this a wind up ? My e-mail has been on file at Palmy for many years.

There seems to have been an e-mail problem with the shares admin at Palmy - I was not the only one who did not receive the info

Quote Originally Posted by Para Handy View Post
    I'm glad you included Skelton in this as JT was unfairly in my opinion made a scapegoat

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    You will note that a resolution has been placed before members by the Queens Trust requesting the election of a Trust representative to the Board of Directors. As a Board of Directors, we do not believe this will be beneficial to the company. We are happy to engage with supporters, both individually and as groups, through direct contact and also via the two new officers named above. However, we believe that the addition of an uninvited director to the Board will complicate matters and make the actual running of the company more difficult. The Board has operated smoothly in a streamlined manner since it was reduced to three directors in 2012 and we would prefer that this situation continue for the foreseeable future. Accordingly, the Board of Directors does NOT support this resolution.
    I am unfamiliar as to the process of electing a new director to the board - will there be a vote at the AGM or will the Chairman and Directors veto the whole thing ?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)