+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hun self delusion continues

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post
    Last time I checked, this wasn't a Celtic or Rangers forum.
    Too late man - the moment has gone...

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    Not a Hun forum looker inner as such, but all this talk made me have a peek and feck me there is some paranoia, have a wee Swatch at this.

http://forum.followfollow.com/showth...m-(41-Viewing)
    "Human intregrity - I like that phrase a lot and will be making using it in future to refer to the tarriers of there lack off it so to speak"

You'd have to learn to spell it first you fkn clown...
    The rest of the sentence is a fkn car crash of the first water. Nothing funnier than thick-as-shlte huns trying to use big words and fancy clause construction to make themselves appear clever... "making using it"? "of there..."?? "...lack off it so to speak"???

I mean, Christ almighty - it started off badly, tailed off a bit towards the end, and the less said about the middle the better (to nick one of Blackadder's finest...)

And people wonder why they don't show their ugly coupons on here...

"Whether the Roman Catholic church likes this or not, easy-confession causes people to become calloused to their sin.
    They are talking to a human being who is listening to people’s confessions all day, usually can’t see your face, and who gives you some easy task to do in order to be forgiven.
    Catholics say “I’ll just go confess it to the priest next week”
    Anytime you minimise sin to the point where, sin no longer damns you but you can pay for it in purgatory, and you can make up for it through actions you are propagating it.
    When the thought process in the moment of temptation is “I can do this and I’ll just tell it to the priest later and be ok” they have created a system that leads to more and more sin."

What, in the name of fk, has this got to do with Celtic, rangers, or any other football team???

(Cue Tiffany intro.... )

Exactly the same in he pub or anywhere else. *** abuse at Celtic, faith schools, IRA atrocities, and on and on. In fact, any topic that is indefensible is not up for conversation

Ever thought that maybe some people just want to go to the pub to have a drink and unwind after a long week?
    Oh no - not fkn Mason Boyne here - he wants to stand on a table denouncing the antichrists in his best Ian Paisley voice...

For the record, you warped, bigoted piece of slime, I'd be more than happy to discuss all and every topic knuckle-dragging morons like you need educating about

*** abuse at Celtic... wasn't at Celtic, wasn't perpetrated by anyone employed by Celtic... was perpetrated by someone associated with Celtic but never reported until years later.

Faith schools. What about them? Kids are taught exactly the same in a Catholic school as they are in any other - we just have crucifixes in every classroom and have to go to bloody mass every saint's day...

IRA atrocities. Again, what about them? It was a war, people died, it's over, get over it. What else would you like to talk about? A wee TFT discussion on a soldier here, a Catholic there, a policeman here, another Catholic there...?

Must be a fkn riot in their pubs...

Might I add Breeding Integrity into the mix. Not an area of strength in their demographic.

Oh ho - a member of the master race has spoken...

"Rodgers - and indeed everybody associated with that rancid club - are, to my mind, displaying an extraordinary arrogance at present. This was self-evident during and after last weekend's match."

Irony meter goes off and flattens a city...

This will come back to bite them on the arse, rest assured. They are fond of reminding us that - to paraphrase - every dog has his day. Their day will come soon enough.

The phrase "every dog has its day" means that even the lowliest of creatures will have power and influence at least once - it doesn't mean, as fkn Aesop here seems to think, that all good things come to an end and bad things will happen...
    Newsflash Hunboy - these dogs are having their day right now...
    The idiocy of these deranged fkwits is astonishing...

Looks like the kind of guy who would stand in front of a mirror with a towel round himself,smiling and winking at the mirror .

Who even thinks that way???

I see doctored dildo/nigel_fisted is avoiding this thread like it does soap and water

Football experts extraordinaire...

Count Fanny McGrain in that equation too although oor sandy was better - but McGrain was extremely good

Reference Dalglish best scottish player ever - never in a million years, you could count on 1 hand how many good games he had for
    Scotland. We all know it, as does everybody else The slim one was the bast bar none ! you can say Law if you want - not a chance, the Tarriers will say "Stinky" but we all know the truth in that instance as the large one who knew picked wee willie over that carrot clown 9 times out of 10

Slim Jimn by a country mile loyal

The large one who knew... ha ha ffs whit a clown... anyway, since JS didn't manage Scotland full time until 1978, and Jimmy Johnstone's international career (23 apps...) was over by the '74 world cup and Wullie Henderson's by 1971, (29 apps...), suffice to say these dafties are full of shlt...

dr dildo/fister still giving this one a miss, trying to convince its sorry little self that everyone loves the sevco

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)