+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Apollon Limassol - Roll Call, Match Thread etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I remember when I was a nipper(in the days where I saw warm ups and nae squeezing in pints) you were guaranteed to hear Go West by the Pet Shop Boys. Still f@cking hate it now
    Christ I remember that two. Also remember Roll with it by Oasis and the first few seconds of Whole Lotta Rosie (the guitar intro with the Angus bit). Those were the days of Angus coming out into the center of the park and the tannoy many asking each stand if they were "ready".

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Christ I remember that two. Also remember Roll with it by Oasis and the first few seconds of Whole Lotta Rosie (the guitar intro with the Angus bit). Those were the days of Angus coming out into the center of the park and the tannoy many asking each stand if they were "ready".
    I remember hearing some might say for the first time on the chart show then hearing it a few hours later at Pittodrie. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I remember hearing some might say for the first time on the chart show then hearing it a few hours later at Pittodrie. Good times.
    You sure you dodn't mean gadz min

Quote Originally Posted by Red_china View Post
    while away the hours before the game with this interactive gaming graph

http://kassiesa.net/uefa/graphs/trank-graph-display.php

sort of...
    I looked up
    Siroki
    Dnipro
    Gronigen
    Maribor
    Limmasol amongst others.

Interesting to see the Dons, Limassol and Groningen all on pretty much identical points.

In - South Stand away end
    Pre - Work / driving
    Post - Driving
    Score - 1-1 Typical scrappy Euro affair that the Dons should have won 2 or 3 nil but didn't, leaving us with a sphincter puckering pressure tie next week. Go and just win 5-0 or something FFS!!!

in +2
    upper rds
    driving up from central belt , nice meal ( keeps missus happy , nae pies )
    driving back
    3-1 rooney , christie , arnasson

Starting lineup predictions?

I'm thinking he'll go for:

Lewis

Logan - Arnason - Reynolds - Considine

Shinnie - McLean

Stewart - Christie - Mackay-Steven

Maynard

Think he'll go for lots of pace up front to pressure their defenders and stop them building from the back.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    Starting lineup predictions?

I'm thinking he'll go for:

Lewis

Logan - Arnason - Reynolds - Considine

Shinnie - McLean

Stewart - Christie - Mackay-Steven

Maynard

Think he'll go for lots of pace up front to pressure their defenders and stop them building from the back.
    Aye, that would do for me as well, only possible change might be Tansey for McLean but I'd go with your side

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Thats with absolute certainty. Along with Bob Marleys "every little thing" and Bowies "heroes". it really is a repetitive, detestable play list at Pittodrie.
    Add to that list "Give it up" by KC & the Sunshine band which is usually played as the teams come out after half time.

Hardly puts fear into the opposition.

Get some hardcore dutch gabber on the go to get the adreneline flowing.

At least one positive about Hayes moving on is that they will hopefully stop playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by laBirra View Post
    Add to that list "Give it up" by KC & the Sunshine band which is usually played as the teams come out after half time.

Hardly puts fear into the opposition.

Get some hardcore dutch gabber on the go to get the adreneline flowing.

At least one positive about Hayes moving on is that they will hopefully stop playing it.
    My favourite had to be "Labour of Love" by Hue and Cry. Perfect selection.

The Human League's dont you want me... was ace at the cup final , but has been played to death since. They played it at Pittodrie on a baltic and dreary day, in a nothing game and Pawlett wasnt even in the starting team... it was the end of that song for me. Utterly detest it now.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast