+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ross fitzsimmons

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    We are a league 2 club that just escaped from relegation 3 months ago, it's all relative.

It sounds like a group of supporters are waiting already to turn on AH and KN given the chance,
    Correct same krap different day, if these so called critics were as good as they would want us to believe they are, how come they have not managed to make a living out of football.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Bloody hell, I think I've written enough words on Mr Aborah on here for my thoughts to be clear by now. I've always said he has great technical ability and excellent close control, but that his contribution to the team overall was minimal. As a pre-match entertainment ball juggler he would be impressive, but put him on the pitch and he's a waste of a shirt.
    For me it's quite simple Stanley wasn't fit to clean Masons boots. FACT !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    For me it's quite simple Stanley wasn't fit to clean Masons boots. FACT !!!!!!
    *Masson.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Bloody hell, I think I've written enough words on Mr Aborah on here for my thoughts to be clear by now. I've always said he has great technical ability and excellent close control, but that his contribution to the team overall was minimal. As a pre-match entertainment ball juggler he would be impressive, but put him on the pitch and he's a waste of a shirt.
    So judging by this post you actually agree with most of us & Mr Aborah was in the "wasted genius" camp ?

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    So judging by this post you actually agree with most of us & Mr Aborah was in the "wasted genius" camp ?
    Game, blouses.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Possibly, though it would be 99% waste, 1% genius.

Quote Originally Posted by cmonu***ystylishpies View Post
    *masson.
    Fact!

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Yeah, that, but also, we still need a Liam Noble type of player. that's why we were trying to buy him.

I reckon £100k up front or maybe as the second offer would have been accepted, people don't like offers in dribs and drabs. It's like making a derisory offer for a house, you have to pitch at least somewhere near the asking price.

People might say he wasn't worth the money, but what's the cost of not having him?
    We need a Liam Noble TYPE of player but not Liam Noble.-imo.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234