+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Takeover

They luv Red shirts too !!
    Not much us fans can do really is there ? We will have to hope P C makes the right decision

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Well you would presume so exile given the budget they are expected to deliver services on .

It seems to me as colliers points out very well that they won't be throwing multi millions at it but more giving us the chance to keep our players by placing them on championship wages .

I would imagine that would sit very well with the majority of fans unless playing in league one and owned by Potts of Wombwell tickles your fancy of course .
    i wouldn't say no to being owned by Potts i love there custard slices and there pies are mile better than them puker pies.

I wuddn't say no to being owned by Turners of Jump.

The Percy Turner Pie East Stand.

Keep it Local !

No Chinese here. We will build a wall rarnd Oakwell and the Chinese will pay forrit. Make BFC Great.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    i wouldn't say no to being owned by Potts i love there custard slices and there pies are mile better than them puker pies.
    We've already got one too many Potts in the team YB.

I only hope Tump don't jump in and trump these China men because it would be K.K.K. and far right groups only allowed in Oakwell with Nigel Farage as manager.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    Potters pies ? From Wombwell

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I wuddn't say no to being owned by Turners of Jump.

The Percy Turner Pie East Stand.

Keep it Local !

No Chinese here. We will build a wall rarnd Oakwell and the Chinese will pay forrit. Make BFC Great.
    the watyoowant West stand , Soy sauce south stand, Noodles north stand , Pancake roll Ponty end stand,!!

And in true tarn style the deal will be completed the day after the transfer window shuts .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    the watyoowant West stand , Soy sauce south stand, Noodles north stand , Pancake roll Ponty end stand,!!
    That's just plain prawn crackers :-)

It'll be only time they'll be a STAR on red shirt

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast