+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Barnsley

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    I bet you don't doff your cap as you go through the turnstiles either do you JJ?
    Well we all know that you don't doth owt at BDBL don't we Lord Knowall. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    Yes you're right Rod with Coventry at least
    Bolton on the other hand were a 2nd Division Club when they moved into the new stadium, and let's be right, they've had a pretty good run of things for 20 years or so.

So are they actually worse off now than they were at the old Burnden Park ?
    I would suggest financially they are up bobbar creek without a panel,but they've struggled as a club since they took no notice of a certain BLADESmadder when he worked theer.If only they had listened they'd be at the top end of the prem,oh well their loss and BLADESmad's gain mi thinks.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    I doff my flat cap on the way in, after a pint, fag and before I get my pie.

Ah, a subversive supporter, fitting in with the crowd to maintain your anonimity so you won't e flogged as a radical heretic.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post

Ah, a subversive supporter, fitting in with the crowd to maintain your anonimity so you won't e flogged as a radical heretic.
    Im more worried that if the rumour is true n the prince is gone by the new year ..will it fcuk up our jfb by giving him is pound back plus intrest? Lets call it it £2, tufty will have to be thrifty next month

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234