+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Has Hecky a job lined up elsewhere??

What if he has some representatives who read message boards like these SB ?. Yes I know even though your joking Id hate to think it would put him off if he genuinely took offence at comments like those.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    What if he has some representatives who read message boards like these SB ?. Yes I know even though your joking Id hate to think it would put him off if he genuinely took offence at comments like those.
    A billionaire venture capitalist wouldn't give a shiny sh1te what a little scrote like me sed on a local football message board Acido.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A billionaire venture capitalist wouldn't give a shiny sh1te what a little scrote like me sed on a local football message board Acido.
    Dont put yoursenn down SB, your not that bad.
    It always makes me wonder though who (if anybody) at the club bothers to have a peek on here or on the Bbs. If they ever looked on here Id be interested to know what messrs Hecky, Hill, Flicker, Johnson, & co thought if they saw our comments!!.

The strikers were performing in all fairness. The subs were wrong. Williams or Gardner should have been replaced by Mallan. Both were playing well but Reading were sh1te n' we needed sumat more if that makes sense. Isgrove is a starter not a finisher.

If Hecky thinks Ugbos a footballer let alone striker we're fcucked.

Apart from that we'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    The strikers were performing in all fairness. The subs were wrong. Williams or Gardner should have been replaced by Mallan. Both were playing well but Reading were sh1te n' we needed sumat more if that makes sense. Isgrove is a starter not a finisher.
    Are you daring to question the messiahtyke on here Ponty ?. (and ok I know I shouldnt keep saying that on here but after some of tonights comments, its just too tempting).
    I said it after the Nobbers game and Im still hoping its true after todays game, that we have a good MF in Mallan and fingers crossed we've got Isgrove back again now and for the season. And hey, who would have thought that Pinnock would pop up with the goal and the performance that he apparently put in. Maybe hes put his name forward today for a regular place at the back alongside Lindsay, and long term I do still prefer McCarthy & Fryers as backs, because surely Yids is on his way this next month.

Sorry to disagree with you Acido but Fryers is a not very good full back at Championship level in my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Sorry to disagree with you Acido but Fryers is a not very good full back at Championship level in my humble opinion.

I don’t understand why we bought Fryers , players on their way down in the careers are not our usual kind of buys. I wouldn’t have gone near him .

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post

Like.

So let me get this straight. Hecky gets criticism for subs that 'should've been made' yet it was his switch in tactics that brought about the much needed equaliser. Feck me it's a not really a balanced outlook is it, more of an agenda against the guy

Fair comment Pass but he still has question marks about his starting team selection and tactics said it before he's defence minded home and away and showing to much respect to other teams instead of taking the game to them

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast