+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Oxford

Brecks just told me review on monitor it's was not even close to being a tackle. Stone waller pen.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Afternoon Frog'n'all. Just got it from being out - as it were. Turned on and the half time whistle blew. Are we doing OK? Comments on here a bit mixed.
    Hi CT,

I don't know if you know the icons on the action screen. You mentioned during the last Matchthread. The symbol that looks like a refresh is the rewind 10 secs icon. The double arrows going forrud are to go forward 10 secs and the live takes you back to the live action.

When you turn the action on there is a time bar on the bottom of your picture if you put your curser down that far. You'll see the balls on the time bar that are the goals. if you click on those you can see the goals that you missed.

Hope it helped

Get in!!

It just won't drop for Ball

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Hi CT,

I don't know if you know the icons on the action screen. You mentioned during the last Matchthread. The symbol that looks like a refresh is the rewind 10 secs icon. The double arrows going forrud are to go forward 10 secs and the live takes you back to the live action.

When you turn the action on there is a time bar on the bottom of your picture if you put your curser down that far. You'll see the balls on the time bar that are the goals. if you click on those you can see the goals that you missed.

Hope it helped
    Thanks, Frog. I think you must have bought the I-follow "Imperial" model when you signed up! I don't have any of those things you describe on my screen.

Do I have to throw a six to start or summat to get what you're looking at..?

Actually, looking at it I have a symbol of two arrows going left with a "30" next to them which is presumably a 30 second rewind. I'll give that a bash...

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Actually, looking at it I have a symbol of two arrows going left with a "30" next to them which is presumably a 30 second rewind. I'll give that a bash...
    You're obviously using a hand held device. Phones and tablets give you 30 secs whilst a computer gives 10 seconds. Anyway another win, another 3 points and maybe a shift up the table

Well done to the team and the manager, gone above S****horpe and into 4th.

And Shrewsbury now top.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234