+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: O/T Disappointing American Food

I watch a programme about chocolate. The experiment was to carry round 4 chocolates from different countries. British, Swedish, Belgium and American. The only people that like American chocolate was the Americans. There is an additive put in which is the same taste as baby vomit.

Belgiun was more cocoa

British was Cadbury

Swedish had more milk

American had a vomit additive

I actually went to the town of Hershey, on my first trip to the US in 1988. Place really smells of chocolate. I went on a simulated factory tour. It was a disneyesque mock up of the chocolate making process. You went round in chocolate coloured cart. Good fun actually although the chocolate is fairly dire.

I usually get through a few packs of milk duds when I'm over there. Jelly Belly beans are good. My daughters loved the bubblicious gum when they were kids and apple and cinnamon rice krispies

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I watch a programme about chocolate. The experiment was to carry round 4 chocolates from different countries. British, Swedish, Belgium and American. The only people that like American chocolate was the Americans. There is an additive put in which is the same taste as baby vomit.

Belgiun was more cocoa

British was Cadbury

Swedish had more milk

American had a vomit additive
    It's the same stuff that's in parmesan, seems odd for chocolate.

One theory is that before refridgeration the milk used to go off and their chocolate was made with sour milk and they got used to it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234