+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: O/T no brexit

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    What possible attributes has Boris Johnson got to be PM of this country ?

Didn't he say fuq business only recently .

Honest question .

Ah yes, Boris who was quoted as saying "F*** business" when reminded that businesses had been expressing their concerns about ongoing investment

thanks BJ - went down well with me as an owner of 7 separate businesses.......BJ's only concern is to be PM, at any cost...will flip flop and change so long as it furthers his own ambitions

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    What possible attributes has Boris Johnson got to be PM of this country ?

Didn't he say fuq business only recently .

Honest question .
    He wouldn't be as weak as May.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    If some people think that those who voted to leave did so primarily because of immigration then you need to think again.
    That's the type of propaganda someone might read in the gutter press
    Yes this.

As Timertop says 'one of the biggest corrupt Capitalistic organisations in the world' That's pretty much why I voted leave. The EU is rotten to the core, a ridiculous idea, something which was never needed and shouldn't of happened.

The Brussels mafia is full of fraud, so why do the likes of Clegg,Blair and other"elitists" want to go down that route.Iwonder.It is time Corbyn showed his true hand in Brexit as well.Put country before politics!!He has always wanted to come out ,so why the "U turn"?

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    don't people think the eu imigration is the problem

polish Latvian Russian list goes on with eastern Europeans
    Yes, most (tabloid reading) people think that eu immigration is the problem. However, do you think that people realise that:

1. There are many more people coming from non EU countries, always has been, and obviously this includes the mainly Muslim population that receives so much interest on here.

2. That we have full control of non EU immigration, which as I say is far greater numbers than EU immigration. Yet, choose not to exercise these controls (thankfully for the NHS one could say). Doesn't the fact that we have control here suggest that even if we take control of EU immigration, the numbers of immigrants will remain pretty much the same as non-EU immigration: very little change.

3. That when we launch into our much publicised free trade arrangements with the rest of the world that part of making free trade arrangements with any country will include a movement of peoples from both countries involved in the agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Boris? He would make a wonderful upper class twit for the Monty Python sketch.

Haven't we had enough joke PMs?

That pissed me off with Corbyn, he should of stuck to what he's always said, he is still constantly criticised over it anyway because you could tell his heart wasn't in what he was saying.

I known Thatcher is not popular around these parts but we need a leader with that kind of steel.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Boris? He would make a wonderful upper class twit for the Monty Python sketch.

Haven't we had enough joke PMs?
    I would prefer Redwood.

Unfortunately he made that mistake of miming to the Welsh anthem and has a bit of a nerdy quality but he knows what he's talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    He was the other week when he did one abroad rather than vote in the extra runway for Heathrow Airport after making all his usual hot air .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast