+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BBC East Midlands ... Now

Quote Originally Posted by StagManStan View Post
    Why on earth has Hardy named his shortlis of managers. I know he is new to football but that is very unprofessional given some of them are employed at other clubs.
    Where has he named them ? Think this is FAKE NEWS

Why on earth has Hardy named his shortlis of managers. I know he is new to football but that is very unprofessional given some of them are employed at other clubs.
    Does it make any difference? The papers/media name them anyway, and they don't give a chit whether they're guessing or not. Think you're being a bit picky, SMS.

... you are right Staggy ... what does AH do when all three turn him down? The eventual successful applicant knows he's not first choice so that's a real motivator isn't it! The more I see of AH the less I like. We need some effective low cunning not pandering to the media.

He hasn't named them, Sky and Leigh Curtis have said we've approached Crawley and Wimbledon but all Hardy has said is that we are talking to a selection of managers from young up and coming (most likely Kewell but not confirmed) to championship managers (most likely Simon Grayson but again not confirmed)

He hasn't named them, the only manager he's actually talked about publicly so far is Gary Bowyer, who he said he had a "lovely chat with him but he's enjoying his time out of management at the moment".

Where the media are getting names from is anyones guess, maybe it's Hardy, maybe it's not, who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... you are right Staggy ... what does AH do when all three turn him down? The eventual successful applicant knows he's not first choice so that's a real motivator isn't it! The more I see of AH the less I like. We need some effective low cunning not pandering to the media.
    I bet Jimmy Sirrel is having a chuckle up there regarding Hardy's antics.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    I bet Jimmy Sirrel is having a chuckle up there regarding Hardy's antics.
    I bet he's having a bigger chuckle over yours on here

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I bet he's having a chuckle with Barry Chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    You can just hear him Swale, where do these Knob Jockeys keep coming from on my Board.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234