+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bye guys

For some, the challenge is just too great. Stay safe mon ami.

It's a shame he has gone.We are all struggling with the lockdown,not seeing relatives,missing our normal activities and limited to speaking with people on the phone.This site discusses various issues and there are obviously some more intelligent people on here than me who post regularly, but it is interesting to read all their views.I must also say,as a keen member of the RSPB,that we have the pleasure of seeing some stunning photographs from Israel.I would like to see more supporters of BFC joining us on here but thanks to everyone who is on the site and maybe OC will reconsider.

Intelligent people on here barrie? Behave mate!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Have just seen this thread, belated thanks for nice comments. I never lurked on the site afterwards and wasn’t having a hissy fit, I just felt I could not get that image out of my head .. and still can’t and was spending far too much time on here.
    I came back only because of my concerns that a £10 company could take over and take money out of the club.
    I couldn’t remember my up the clarets password or get back in there.
    I have tried to post on that topic here and add more about the club which wasn’t difficult then and add in my views and knowledge from my pharmacy and public health past, only to be asked what’s in it for me.
    I cant keep saying the same things to the same threads to the same people or continue to read BTs repetitious posts, he’s a moderator who does not moderate his own stuff and prefers politics to football it seems by the relative number of posts.
    It’s sad because I enjoy the football banter and have had some nice chats and personal emails, but I need to say bye again, it’s taking too much time on here and causing frustration and high blood pressure.
    I hope we all get through this and the club continues to succeed in the PL and ALK dont asset strip.
    I won’t come back to lurk I’ll do that on UTC so you don’t need to reply.
    Best wishes.
    Mmm, Surely being locked in all day, every day would make you want to do various things besides the obvious of cleaning, tidying, watching TV, listening to the radio, phoning friends etc etc, and what are we supposed to think after you have said "I couldn’t remember my up the clarets password or get back in there" ? If you prefer it over there to here best of luck to you fella because it gives most if not all on here very high blood pressure and plenty of frustration, but if this actual forum is causing you "frustration and high blood pressure" and if that is true well its best you vacate.

We are almost always having a massive argument on here about something, surely we can at least agree on that?
    My fellow moderator Mr Altobelli even argues Jack Cork is not good enough to be a Premier League player.
    See what I mean?
    Don't talk soft Alto, of course he is.

Just when I was getting to know you all and OC seemed more aligned with my views than most, sorry to see him go. I came back on here because I was getting wound up by CT's actions on UTC, he was upsetting a lot of people and I thought he was being unnecessarily censorial so I wouldn't see UTC as a place to lurk pleasurably. Best wishes for the future OC if you read this.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Just when I was getting to know you all and OC seemed more aligned with my views than most, sorry to see him go. I came back on here because I was getting wound up by CT's actions on UTC, he was upsetting a lot of people and I thought he was being unnecessarily censorial so I wouldn't see UTC as a place to lurk pleasurably. Best wishes for the future OC if you read this.
    Some people enjoy being moderated kritichris, on here we don't.

thought you was familiar sounding Chris who were you on the dark side then ,come on spill the beans?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    thought you was familiar sounding Chris who were you on the dark side then ,come on spill the beans?
    I was on there as kritichris too. Not a prolific poster and it was mainly match days when I was on. CT was deleting threads left right and centre and issuing temp bans and warnings to anyone who questioned "the board". I tried to defend a couple of posters and questioned his actions and got my first ever warning. I've been a mod myself on Biker boards and know what you have to put up with but felt CT was losing it so I decided to leave and here I am.

I was on there as kritichris too. Not a prolific poster and it was mainly match days when I was on. CT was deleting threads left right and centre and issuing temp bans and warnings to anyone who questioned "the board". I tried to defend a couple of posters and questioned his actions and got my first ever warning. I've been a mod myself on Biker boards and know what you have to put up with but felt CT was losing it so I decided to leave and here I am.
    This is probably the last remaining bastion of a "CT Free Zone" and it will remain so.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)