+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The personal abuse needs to stop

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You can't see the problem with an individual's home address (whoever the individual is) being posted on here?

Really?
    If someone was determined to find his address, they could do it easily.

I see what you're saying and I wouldn't like my address broadcast either but the point is, is it a breach of site rules?

I didn't see thge actual post, what was the poster trying to achieve?

Abusing and threatening someone who, as far as we know, still has the future of the club in his hands is counterproductive imo.

And a bit silly.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Abusing and threatening someone who, as far as we know, still has the future of the club in his hands is counterproductive imo.

And a bit silly.
    Most people think that the future of the club, is Hardy's least concern, that's the driver, silly or not.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Not the point at all.
    Maybe the original post could just have pointed out that the address was available at Companies House but in my book a registered address of a Limited Company is NOT private information and by necessity, due to the Limited Liability protection the business seeks, is deliberately put in the public domain so that directors and owners are transparent.

We may have to agree to disagree but if I recall correctly you have posted reams from Companies House trying to track which companies owned had interests in which companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Maybe the original post could just have pointed out that the address was available at Companies House but in my book a registered address of a Limited Company is NOT private information and by necessity, due to the Limited Liability protection the business seeks, is deliberately put in the public domain so that directors and owners are transparent.

We may have to agree to disagree but if I recall correctly you have posted reams from Companies House trying to track which companies owned had interests in which companies.
    Surely context is everything.

A postcode reproduced on the Companies House website is there as part of a director's personal details, as it is for directors of other businesses. A postcode randomly introduced at the end of a post on this message board would seem to have no legitimate or well-meaning purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Surely context is everything.

A postcode reproduced on the Companies House website is there as part of a director's personal details, as it is for directors of other businesses. A postcode randomly introduced at the end of a post on this message board would seem to have no legitimate or well-meaning purpose.
    Exactly.

I'm with Nottsowell in regards to the reaction being OTT. If someone you have no love for at all comes and breaks something you love then you're going to be mad at them and in some instances wish them harm, doesn't mean they're going to go do that to them but the emotions are completely understandable. I haven't wished anything like that on him but if anything happened to Hardy and it didn't affect Notts I couldn't give two ****s about it or him.

In regards to putting people's addresses online, don't be silly.

Hey sidders I remember you once accused Aileen Trew of commiting illegal acts at Meadow Lane. My immediate reaction was to file a complaint about your crass accusation. Less than 3 minutes after I complained you edited out the untrue accusation. Since then I have had no choice but regard you as a lying P.O.S.

Can we all just stop calling each other names again? Ta.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Can we all just stop calling each other names again? Ta.
    Fair request, but in respect of me being by far the most popular poster on here, can I be allowed one last insult aimed at MiG?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast