+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Aberdeen Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Bruce Anderson with another hatrick for the reserves, his first two were crackers, the through ball pass for his first was also class,
    Tap in for his third,
    Why oh Why is he not getting a chance to get some game time for the first team
    I can understand why he's never in the starting line up if we must persist with 1 up top - Cosgrove is on form and more suited to being lone striker. I don't understand why we don't go 2 up front in some games and pair Anderson up with Cosgrove. I also don't understand why in games like Motherwell where we were 3 up and cruising with a long time left, we didn't throw on Anderson for 25-30 minutes - instead we brought on a defensive midfielder.

Anderson and Wilson are never really going to get a proper shot at it - we all know it. We'd be as well putting Anderson out on loan to a Championship team again for another 6 months experience. He's not a McInnes style striker so I can't see him ever making it here unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    WTF is that for? Are you trying to drive people away from the site?
    I think he’s been pretty successful too. There’s a few decent posters have disappeared or post rarely now and this guy, whoever he is, has a lot to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    I think he’s been pretty successful too. There’s a few decent posters have disappeared or post rarely now and this guy, whoever he is, has a lot to do with it.
    The only poster of any consequence that's gone AWOL since I was assigned to this forum is Jack Jarvis.

The rest were frankly tedious dullards with far too high an opinion of themselves. Good riddance to them I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    The only poster of any consequence that's gone AWOL since I was assigned to this forum is Jack Jarvis.

The rest were frankly tedious dullards with far too high an opinion of themselves. Good riddance to them I say.

Where is Jackjarvis....has the *** change operation went well or was it a balls up?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

Where is Jackjarvis....has the *** change operation went well or was it a balls up?
    I see JJ on the regular. Saw him in the bookies in S****hive this afternoon in fact. I can confirm he's still 100% man, 100% hetro and 100% top red.

I see JJ on the regular. Saw him in the bookies in S****hive this afternoon in fact. I can confirm he's still 100% man, 100% hetro and 100% top red.
    Why don't you admit that you are JJ ?

I think he is more 100% lost his log in details

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234