+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Apparently new evidence linking Saudi to pirate tv

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Jog on ? Really, are you 12 and from London? So come on Mr Morality, whose money is clean money, and which country hasn't committed any acts against human rights. I know a lot of lads ex-forces and they will tell you this country isn't innocent.
    Just strange you are pulling fans up for wanting to see the back of Ashley, all the while it his him that is selling to them. Isn't it ?
    No I’m pulling up fans that spread conspiracies and state sponsored propaganda. I thought I had made that clear.

Whataboutism is a great defence.

REALLY? Our country that has lied to it’s people and participated in an illegal war is not innocent? Wow I never knew that smdh

I was being polite with jog on. If you prefer expletives let me know. Just don’t go crying to moderators
    Last edited by BenArfa10; 12-05-2020 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    No I’m pulling up fans that spread conspiracies and state sponsored propaganda. I thought I had made that clear.

Whataboutism is a great defence.

REALLY? Our country that has lied to it’s people and participated in an illegal war is not innocent? Wow I never knew that smdh

I was being polite with jog on. If you prefer expletives let me know. Just don’t go crying to moderators
    Must have touched a nerve. So what do you think of Ashley selling to the nasty Saudis ?

It's probably Ashley himself playing the worst April's fools trick on us fans. He is not selling Nufc, He just wants SD shops all over Saudi Arabia. Made a deal with them, Put in offer for Nufc, The league will flip the f.u.c.k out, find a way to stop it, Ashley gives that 13 Million deposit he put in to Saudi's to open shops over there.

Must have touched a nerve. So what do you think of Ashley selling to the nasty Saudis ?
    Go on Geordie knock him off his high horse.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Go on Geordie knock him off his high horse.
    And what high horse is that. I’m not claiming I’m better than any of you that want the Takeover to go through. I understand why Ashley has to go, I agree he has to go. At the cost of our clubs values and reputation? A club of the working people, the oft neglected, the oft forgotten and downtrodden by those in power. I wonder what Sir Bobby would think of this whole deal if he were still here today. A man who promised to resign if one of his players was actually found guilty of s3xual assault.

I’m Just saying try to refute what the fiancé says is wrong, you will struggle to and you know why, because she’s right. Some people have resorted to peddling conspiracy theories about her and refuse to produce proof or more than one source. It’s pathetic and hopefully not a sign of things to come with regards to some of our fans.
    Last edited by BenArfa10; 12-05-2020 at 12:18 PM.

The only nerve you have touched is my one for suffering fools.

And what high horse is that. I’m not claiming I’m better than any of you that want the Takeover to go through. I understand why Ashley has to go, I agree he has to go. At the cost of our clubs values and reputation? A club of the working people, the oft neglected, the oft forgotten and downtrodden by those in power.
    The club hasn’t been the club of the working people for many many years. Judging by your username probably not in your lifetime. The same can be said of all the premier league teams. Many working class people were priced out long ago sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sickas View Post
    The club hasn’t been the club of the working people for many many years. Judging by your username probably not in your lifetime. The same can be said of all the premier league teams. Many working class people were priced out long ago sadly.
    That’s the way football has been going for a long time sadly. £40 for a ticket is too much. Tell me what direction we will go if this takeover goes through with regards to prices?

My lifetime? I had Andy Cole shirts when I was a kid, even his autograph which I tore up when he moved to Man Utd. It said stay in school.
    Last edited by BenArfa10; 12-05-2020 at 12:28 PM.

The only nerve you have touched is my one for suffering fools.
    And again, what do you think of Mike Ashley selling to the Saudis?

When are you going to answer my other questions re when photo was taken, multiple sources for conspiracy claims you’ve been peddling? Oh that’s right you’ve refused because they don’t exist and you’re trying not to look stupid.

But I’ll entertain you once again. I think this whole pandemic has forced Ashley’s hand. Ashley has been hurt by public opinion being so heavily against him and all the justified hate from Newcastle fans. He thinks he can somehow save face by selling us to a ‘nation state’ as he has put it in the past by saying look I’ve left them in a better position than I found them as they are going to become the next Man City, Newcastle fans were unjustified in their vitriol towards me, I’m a stand up guy blah blah blah. Also the money helps him. He doesn’t care about his own workers so I doubt he’s even for 1 second considered where the money is coming from.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)