+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    "Shankland", never heard of him. Is he any good and why would he be swopped with Olly McB ? Can't imagine McBurnie would be too keen to play in the Scottish Prem.

Edit. Just read linked with £ 2.5 million move to Guingamp. Hardly Premier League material
    When you've got a player who can rip Barcelona to shreds i will start to take you seriously,btw you stole our John Denver sang and made a complete erse O it,WASC,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey up Arab lads lol, how are you all luckin forrad t' new season eh ? (and thats real Yorkshire speak there).
    And yes, I have posted on here before, some might just remember me.... StokeArab especially.
    Evening Sir, we've started season well just waiting on green light from Führer Krankie to allow us back in, when does your boys season start?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Evening Sir, we've started season well just waiting on green light from Führer Krankie to allow us back in, when does your boys season start?
    Hey up Shore mate, and tahh very much for the Sir thing btw (nobody ever calls me that on Footymad lol).
    Well we've just won away at Crewe in a friendly this weekend... err yes the mighty Crewe no less lol.
    Our real season starts on Sep 5th with a Lg Cup game against Notts Florist.

ha ha no worries mate

You guys able to attend the games on the 5th then?

ha ha no worries mate
    You guys able to attend the games on the 5th then?
    I dont know wot theyre doing at the moment regarding attending etc. It really feels weird this, a new footy season and NO fans!!.

its sh1te mate, defo not the same

its sh1te mate, defo not the same
    Btw Shore, do you or everybody else remember Arabian Ian on here... lol.
    Hes a good friend with us on another Bfc board, and he actually comes to watch us at Oakwell a few times each season. Now that IS committment isnt it. Three cheers for Ian.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...ntral-53879464

Hes a good friend with us on another Bfc board, and he actually comes to watch us at Oakwell a few times each season. Now that IS committment isnt it. Three cheers for Ian.
    aye mate, met him a few times, alot of posters left here around 2015/2016 as the place was full of infighting, changed days now though

I know Ian, good lad but I remember him going on about having a pint in the Oxy, so...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)