+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Next Manager to get sacked

I hate the Express, it thrives on speculation but Lampard's tenure must be getting questionable.

The electrician who is fitting out my pad is a Chelsea fan and he says the job is too much for Lampard and that he needs help with someone like Harry Redknapp beside him personally I don't think Lampard is up to it.

Who’s like Harry.??lol
    Lampard given a tough job when he took job with no money and no transfers but did well with young ones. His big buys aren’t firing though.

When Lampard went to Manage Derby I thought this is a stepping stone for something else, but never thought it would be the big jump to Chelsea, for me a couple more years at Derby would have done him good (or not), just like Steve Gerrard who is cutting his teeth at Rangers, I expect him to move on to bigger and better things after a while longer, not saying he will be any good mind you but at least he's not done it too soon like Lampard, and when your Governer is a Rich Russian who runs his Club like a play thing you will not be given much slack.

Decent lad is Frank, but he is out of his depth.

He's a goner.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)