+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: v Livi

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Game off.
    Absolute phucking farce. Have they made any attempt to clear the pitch at all? Smacks of injury hit Oldco’s waterlogging Ibrox with hoses to engineer a postponement from back in the day……………..

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Absolute phucking farce. Have they made any attempt to clear the pitch at all? Smacks of injury hit Oldco’s waterlogging Ibrox with hoses to engineer a postponement from back in the day……………..
    Totally agree!!
    Like when did the SPFL change the rules
    Are teams not meant to have 6/8, 000 all seater stadiums and OBLIGATORY undersoil heating which means no plastic pitches. When did they change the rules.
    You couldnae make it up, but oh I forgot it’s that chocolate tea pot Doncaster!!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Pitch is completely clear. I assume the problem is that it's still frozen underneath, as was the case against the SSB's a few years ago, because they have no undersoil heating.

They've now also suddenly decided to spit out the Funsters 'damage to the stadium' line.

Quote Originally Posted by tckeay83 View Post
    Totally agree!!
    Like when did the SPFL change the rules
    Are teams not meant to have 6/8, 000 all seater stadiums and OBLIGATORY undersoil heating which means no plastic pitches. When did they change the rules.
    You couldnae make it up, but oh I forgot it’s that chocolate tea pot Doncaster!!
    Almost 10 years ago.

Absolute Farce.

Get these s.hite pitches to phuk out the top league.

got as far as the drummy when i seen the notification, turned back in taxi and came hame

will be dragged into some type of family activity now, great.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    got as far as the drummy when i seen the notification, turned back in taxi and came hame

will be dragged into some type of family activity now, great.

Just a hunch J but i had a feeling you would be Christmas shopping or in the pub by 3.45 today anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Just a hunch J but i had a feeling you would be Christmas shopping or in the pub by 3.45 today anyway.
    🤣

Tbh, I’m a wee bit glad the game is aff, cos apart from that surprising result at Livi last time, we’re sh!te on plastic pitches, and they increase risk of injury. Would rather we’re not going into the next home fixture on the back of a defeat, or missing a key player.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    100% mate, the bus has still travelled for a day oot but i at least like the option of attending the game eh, swerved the day on the drink, no the same when theres nae game to moan aboot ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    ��

Tbh, I’m a wee bit glad the game is aff, cos apart from that surprising result at Livi last time, we’re sh!te on plastic pitches, and they increase risk of injury. Would rather we’re not going into the next home fixture on the back of a defeat, or missing a key player.
    aye thats a good shout, I hear we're playing Farfir the day now, we really need a game or two as we've played f uck all for weeks

No sure how many kick aboots hearts have had but we've no had many, sure i read livi had 5 friendlies or something to oor 1

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)