+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- first album you bought.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltySeaDog View Post
    Jungle Mania '94 with my paper round money
    By who ?

Captain Fantastic- Elton John from Revolver records Ilkeston. Single, Probably Delilah SAHB same store. Loved Scouring the album covers on the bus home.

Leo Sayer- you make me feel like dancing was always on at the meadow lane end and still makes me think of the terracing there when I hear it. Ahhh.

Please Please Me, The Beatles.

Stackridge, “Friendliness” after seeing them at the Civic in Mansfield in 1973.
    Saw them twice at the Civic, supports were Camel on one occasion, and the Pigsty Hill Light Orchestra on the other.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    By who ?
    https://youtu.be/mg-diLZH8yc

Question for all please. How do you paste videos in here? Can't seem to work that out

https://youtu.be/mg-diLZH8yc

Question for all please. How do you paste videos in here? Can't seem to work that out
    1) log in

2) At the top of the window you use to post your message, there is a row of icons.

3)Hover over them and the one that is 5th from the left ,(middle row), will say "insert video".

4) Click on it, and then right click and paste your video in the box provided.

Press OK, post.

Thanks Gump!

Thanks Gump!
    Give it a try...

One other thing.

When you have assembled your post with video. Look at the bottom of the box you post in and you will see 2 small boxes below the "post icons" section. One will say "submit reply" and the other says "preview post". If you preview your assembled post with video added and you've done it correctly, then the video will be visible. Sometimes there is no "preview post" box but one that says "go advanced", but basically it does the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    1) log in

2) At the top of the window you use to post your message, there is a row of icons.

3)Hover over them and the one that is 5th from the left ,(middle row), will say "insert video".
    I posted similar advice, but the site was so slow to respond you beat me to it so I deleted it.

But when I click the 'Reply' box, the 'insert video' box is second from the left.

Am I the only one who finds NCM running at dial-up speed this last week?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast