+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Time to go Tony

It's not about getting a bite gru. I have no interest in childish games like that.

I desperately care for the future of my club. Spent half a century throwing money at it, supporting it and worrying about it.

Full credit to you and Brin though, proper men who have the courage of their convictions and put their money where their mouth is- on the charity bet thread.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I T S will be loving he's got a bite again! Wait till August 5th let's see side we put out then judge. I've got confidence more in our present manager than previous one that our chairman will back him more cause he'll have seen he can take us further than before change of managers.
    Gru, you only say you’ve got confidence in Taylor because he isn’t Paul Warne. You were critical of every signing he made in January and you’re not happy with the targets mentioned this summer. Everything you’ve said over the last few months about signings and tactics shows you’ve got as little confidence in him as you had Warne, and a weird amount of misplaced confidence in yourself.

Just be honest, you’d be happy to have the reanimated corpse of Hitler in charge as long as it wasn’t Warne.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Full credit to you and Brin though, proper men who have the courage of their convictions and put their money where their mouth is- on the charity bet thread.
    Does that mean my bet is off then? Thank god for that

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Does that mean my bet is off then? Thank god for that
    My apologies CAM.

You also have the stones to put your money where your mouth is.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234