+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Scott out 'for the foreseeable future'

Quote Originally Posted by Proactive not Reactive View Post
    Durham has this individual view that McGoldrick isn’t good enough as Bostock wasn’t and Nemane isn’t …oh sorry he also loves Scott (although that’s not a bad shout)
    I think you will find that there are quite a few who think Scott should have started more games, Not just me... As for Bostock, he is now putting 9/10 performances in and playing a key roll. Nemane on the other hand is still not good enough, and no amount of coaching will ever make him cross the ball any better...
    Last edited by SwalePie; 30-08-2023 at 09:03 PM.

Durham, Could your view on Nemane be linked to your age? Maybe, you started watching football when a good winger would beat the full back and send a high long cross for someone like Les Bradd to score a glorious power header. These days the games played more on the ground and many of Nemane's balls are low and towards the six yard box. Ideal for Langstaff.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I think you will find that there are quite a few who think Scott should have started more games, Not just me... As for Bostock, he is now putting 9/10 performances in and playing a key roll. Nemane on the other hand is still not good enough, and no amount of coaching will ever make him cross the ball any better...
    Hmm so Nemane didn't cross the ball for Bostock's goal v Grimsby or Didsy's header that hit the bar on Saturday ... also Nemane isn't just in the team to put crosses in and create goals he is part of the process to keep the ball, tire the opposition out in order for us to create all over the pitch

Well he’s been coached pretty well to play the hardest position on the pitch?

Hmm so Nemane didn't cross the ball for Bostock's goal v Grimsby or Didsy's header that hit the bar on Saturday ... also Nemane isn't just in the team to put crosses in and create goals he is part of the process to keep the ball, tire the opposition out in order for us to create all over the pitch
    The law of averages says that you will get one sooner or later..

The law of averages says that you will get one sooner or later..
    Of course you're right Durham Nemane is rubbish and shouldn't be anywhere near the squad .. and 3/4 at least of the Notts fan base are wrong .. oh and have course LW and the Coaching staff
    Ditto for Didzy .. and of course Bostock
    You must have a long nose because you can't see beyond it

Of course you're right Durham Nemane is rubbish and shouldn't be anywhere near the squad .. and 3/4 at least of the Notts fan base are wrong .. oh and have course LW and the Coaching staff
    Well certainly isn’t a nose for a player 😂

Ive never said he is rubbish and definitely did not say he should be nowhere near the squad. I think he is Just bang average. It must be your nose that gets longer when you keep making up these fantasy quotes that i have supposedly said.
    Its unusual yourself being a man of the cloth reverting to lies to satisfy your congregation..
    Last edited by durhampie; 31-08-2023 at 01:44 PM.

Ive never said he is rubbish and definitely did not say he should be nowhere near the squad. I think he is Just bang average. It must be your nose that gets longer when you keep making up these fantasy quotes that i have supposedly said.
    Its unusual yourself being a man of the cloth reverting to lies to satisfy your congregation..
    Durham it appears the flock are growing and the congregation are worshipping Nemane,McGoldrick and Bostock as well as the rest of the brothers.
    You are the devil in disguise BUT the Congregation are happy to leave it to the Messiah Luke and the 11 disciples Judas

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234