+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Millers v Leeds

Wayne Carlisle”s pre match interview with Dee dar…first time I have actually heard him in an interview since he”s been here…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0...n=share-mobile

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Wayne Carlisle”s pre match interview with Dee dar…first time I have actually heard him in an interview since he”s been here…
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0...n=share-mobile
    Thought he spoke really well

Genuinely fear for us tonight. I watched Leeds play at Millwall on the TV a few months back and the Leeds strikers were superb. They were quick, intelligent and creative.

Think it might be a heavy one.

Millers 0 Leeds 4

Wouldn't be surprised if we battle in a thrilling encounter and come away with a 2-2 draw. Also wouldn't be surprised if we fold and lose 5-0 again. What will be will be, hopefully those that go try and sing something. Like a graveyard too often.

It'll be interesting to see if Wayne Carlise picks a team and formation similar to what Taylor would've done or goes for something completely different. I know with injuries a lot of the team picks itself but he could go with Kelly and Hugill up front from the start for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if we battle in a thrilling encounter and come away with a 2-2 draw. Also wouldn't be surprised if we fold and lose 5-0 again. What will be will be, hopefully those that go try and sing something. Like a graveyard too often.
    I'm going for the fold option

Too many " yeah man" attitudes in the team

I can't see us getting anything, they are very good, premier league quality players, well organised, well supported and a good manager. We don't have a manager, have a handful of championship players, a couple of kids from premier league teams, end of career players and mostly L1 players, we also have a very quiet crowd at home. I feel for WC hardly the ideal way to be considered for the job. You never know though the players might turn up, leeds might have an off night and the ref might feel sorry for us. I just hope we try and put some effort in, show some passion and pride

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    I can't see us getting anything, they are very good, premier league quality players, well organised, well supported and a good manager. We don't have a manager, have a handful of championship players, a couple of kids from premier league teams, end of career players and mostly L1 players, we also have a very quiet crowd at home. I feel for WC hardly the ideal way to be considered for the job. You never know though the players might turn up, leeds might have an off night and the ref might feel sorry for us. I just hope we try and put some effort in, show some passion and pride
    Like the passion and pride they exhibited at Hillsborough and Watford?

I think we could benefit from not having Clucas and Cafu on the pitch. 3-5-2 could suit us, as we can put three experienced CBs at the back from Hall, Alaya, Morrison, peltier, Bramall and Dexter giving us width and pace. In the centre three grafters in Christ, Rathbone and Odifin with Lindsay to provide cover for 1 in the last 20 minutes. Hugill and Nombe up front. We then have Revan, Fred, kelly, Eaves and a CB on the bench to give us something even if it is fresh legs near the end. It is the best we can do at the moment

At least Farke will be able to see his new Leeds Utd goalkeeper in action.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast