+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Farmers

If you join the farmers then you're an extremist! Then they'll be Nazi and so on until they send in the police/army to break it up as they did in the Netherlands!!!

German vice-chancellor warns of extremism as far-right groups join farmers’ protest – as it happened

https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...08818472f61c1a

Mass protests in Poland! Globalists president Truss (remember him?).

Get your popcorn ready! Anyone remember when Poland freed itself from communism?

They’re in the streets again only months after the election!

Not to be glib but a tractor protest isn't that new, been stuck in Brussels a couple of times with that on whatever issue.

I don't know much about the land use potential on the continent. But here in the UK there's a problem with thinking not eating meat = relying on processed imitations, and there's little discussion about more simple plants that have good protein content. We actually have good conditions for growing lentils, chickpeas, oats, quinoa, walnuts, hazelnuts etc here but too much land is taken up rearing animals and the suffering that entails. We could do with giving fishing a rest too - over 1 trillion a year killed worldwide - and look at growing more seaweed which has lots of uses and is really nutritious and tasty. There are lots of really versatile ingredients that are high in protein, fibre, vitamins and low in fat that we don't utilise enough and would have a far lower environmental impact while reducing animal suffering. A little education needed on cooking is all. Let's leave the meat eating to the parts of the world that can't really grow veg at scale.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Mass protests in Poland! Globalists president Truss (remember him?).

Get your popcorn ready! Anyone remember when Poland freed itself from communism?

They’re in the streets again only months after the election!
    Should have read Donald Tusk

What gets me with farmers Is I we don't grow food you will starve.

What about the people who supply them diesel to farm supply them the chemicals supply them the tractors the feed.

The lorry who take them away down to the vet the butcher the shop who sells there food etc etc.

The list goes on

Europes leading, richest and biggest economy grinds to a halt and not a word of it is mentioned by the main stream media.

I may have been a bit underhanded when I set this thread up. I did it to see just how much interest something as important to Europe and the world is thinking that it would not be covered thus how much interest there would be.

Also, the Post Office scandel that has brought much interest after a television drama woke the majority of Brits up although there have been documentaries on the BBC in the past.

The overall reliance on main stream media could be being used as a controlling tool! If it's not on it then folk don't beleive it. Other social media platforms are censoring what people say and are taking articles down or shadow moderating posts that don't fit the narrotive.

A lot of the information on this thread isn't available on other platforms but it is real and it is happening!

You will give yourself ulcers soon.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast