+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Preston North End Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Maybe get a few decent human beings in who actually care?
    It’s a football club not a social worker centre

Decent people don't usually need social workers.
    I'd much rather have the majority of Warne's squad than any of the current lot.

Maybe we would breach sustainability rules if we sack LR and the rest of team this summer?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Decent people don't usually need social workers.
    I'd much rather have the majority of Warne's squad than any of the current lot.
    No they want to be social workers instead of concentrating on what they are actually being paid for.

This thread has gone deliciously bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    No they want to be social workers instead of concentrating on what they are actually being paid for.
    Can’t win with you. You take the p*ss out of good people who try their best and then moan about people who can’t be a*sed. You’d be gutted if you had nowt to whine about.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Can’t win with you. You take the p*ss out of good people who try their best and then moan about people who can’t be a*sed. You’d be gutted if you had nowt to whine about.
    No he'd be gutted if nobody paid attention to his fabricated whining. Mrs. Grist has often mentioned how adept he is with his rod.

According to LR interview we are transitioning at the moment. Into what ?
    We left at half time today it was that bad.
    It’s not about what he’s inherited it’s about trust and how can he be trusted to lead us moving forward.

Charlie Wyke is an embarrassing signing.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    No he'd be gutted if nobody paid attention to his fabricated whining. Mrs. Grist has often mentioned how adept he is with his rod.
    My error for biting then. I think it’d actually be a lot less sad if he genuinely believed what he says rather than spending the vast majority of every day pretending to be an a*sehole online. I hope I have few more hobbies than that when I get to his age or else I’d rather just climb in the big wooden box and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    According to LR interview we are transitioning at the moment. Into what ?
    We left at half time today it was that bad.
    It’s not about what he’s inherited it’s about trust and how can he be trusted to lead us moving forward.

Charlie Wyke is an embarrassing signing.
    Ah, it's beginning to make sense now because most of them played as though they'd had their balls cut off.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast