+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: SSBs (a) 25th April SC Quarters

That's the final confirmed for Hampden with no fans after Rangers, Celtic and the SRU reject SFA requests to host it.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    That's the final confirmed for Hampden with no fans after Rangers, Celtic and the SRU reject SFA requests to host it.
    So how are they unable to host this game within their flagship stadium and those others can? Only set foot in Hampden and Parkhead of all of these, and would have thought Hampden to be more suitable to host a game with distancing than Parkhead?

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    So how are they unable to host this game within their flagship stadium and those others can? Only set foot in Hampden and Parkhead of all of these, and would have thought Hampden to be more suitable to host a game with distancing than Parkhead?
    It’s because UEFA have ‘taken it over’ by the time of the Final to ‘prepare’ it for the Euros. It’s they who are stipulating that the SFA can use Hampden but only on the condition of no crowd. I’m gutted by this - I was not only excited about the possibility of getting to a Final but also the possibility of actually getting in to see a game this season.

Its because of the Euro's mate UEFA take over the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Plenty of replies? Your "the scum are out thread" had, I think, six replies in three days. Three from Gunboat, two by yourself and one by ADS. The other I'm not sure. Possibly even less.

You don't want the mods to be of judge & jury but you are demanding the Mods ban a certain member. What is it to be?

I also didn't say your threads were boring. Not once. I've said why I merged the threads but if you can't accept that and think it was done for some other reason then that's your issue.

I haven't much else to say on the matter. I think my previous post was fairly clear.

And yes, you do get on with Peter but you do bring his name up a lot which he feels obliged to reply to, or as you put it 'give as good as he gets'. As a result there are board members here who want him banned, and possibly don't post as much themselves, because he's never off this board rising to bait or throwing back wind up comments.
    He has made 10 posts on here in the month of April and nothing between the 6th to the 24th.I put up on this thread has anyone got any footage of the Saturday send off at Tannadice?.
    It is true that he decided to reply to that but are you seriously saying that it was my fault he posted and some of our posters got FN upset by him?.

final should be played on the pitches at riverside - dog poo clean up at 1pm then everything is fine

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    final should be played on the pitches at riverside - dog poo clean up at 1pm then everything is fine
    Lol. This is just a total nonsense though. Why does it have to be these grounds previously listed? How about Tynecastle? Easter Rd (if no Hibs)? Even Pitoddrie? Surely if it’s possible it’s better to play it in front of fans?

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    He has made 10 posts on here in the month of April and nothing between the 6th to the 24th.I put up on this thread has anyone got any footage of the Saturday send off at Tannadice?.
    It is true that he decided to reply to that but are you seriously saying that it was my fault he posted and some of our posters got FN upset by him?.
    Oh man im just catching up and a bit confused by all of this GB. theArAb did call one of my threads "been done to death" or something and he was right but it hurt a bit i will be honest - im clearly too sensitive. So first, my view is all the mods on here do a great job and fantastic job in their own time for free. without them you would have pr!cks like me posting all sorts at all times of the day (wait a minute....).

I dunno who you want banned GB i like teddy bear and peter on here its funny but then maybe ive missed something. Its also pleasing that we allow them to come on and give a bit and take a bit. We are better than every other forum out there for tolerance, which is indeed a good thing.

So whats happening give me the low doon and hope you and yer family in the bedsit are all well sir GB

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Lol. This is just a total nonsense though. Why does it have to be these grounds previously listed? How about Tynecastle? Easter Rd (if no Hibs)? Even Pitoddrie? Surely if it’s possible it’s better to play it in front of fans?
    exactly - could be at dens with the socially distanced award winning hospitality suite

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Oh man im just catching up and a bit confused by all of this GB. theArAb did call one of my threads "been done to death" or something and he was right but it hurt a bit i will be honest - im clearly too sensitive. So first, my view is all the mods on here do a great job and fantastic job in their own time for free. without them you would have pr!cks like me posting all sorts at all times of the day (wait a minute....).

I dunno who you want banned GB i like teddy bear and peter on here its funny but then maybe ive missed something. Its also pleasing that we allow them to come on and give a bit and take a bit. We are better than every other forum out there for tolerance, which is indeed a good thing.

So whats happening give me the low doon and hope you and yer family in the bedsit are all well sir GB
    You have missed something mate posts 354 and 390.I am not asking for anyone to be banned just defending myself from the criticism directed at me in the posts mentioned.

Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)